Shoutbox

Did we land on the moon?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Did we land on the moon?? (/showthread.php?tid=28244)

Did we land on the moon?? by Pinchichuv on 07-06-2004 at 10:38 PM

what do you think?

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by Kryptonate on 07-06-2004 at 10:46 PM

It was a set up by the American governement ¬¬. To make the American population believe they were making sense at NASA (but they don't :dodgy:). And they are doing the same with Mars now. Believe me!!

* Kryptonate has actually no idea :p

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by Johnny_Mac on 07-07-2004 at 12:08 AM

did we? Who's we? :P

Of course we have landed on the moon, it might not have been when it was said; but since obviously.

And I dont think the mars thing is BS... the media, with their connections now could easily figure a lie like that out now.

btw, a (h) thread made a while back about space; a good read. :P

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=8222

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by RebelSean on 07-07-2004 at 04:13 AM

I think we landed on the moon, and prolly going to land on mars and other planets soon in the near future! :banana:

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by ~INVASION~ on 07-07-2004 at 05:01 AM

Nope it never happened at least when they said it but still i dont think they have and their goin for mars because they dont wanna make them seem dumb because they didnt actually do it at all.

Kindof skippin a stage

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by unknown2u on 07-07-2004 at 11:50 PM

No. I have some offical sources that clearly state that:

quote:
NASA technology in the 1960's wasn't up to the task of a real Moon landing. Instead, anxious to win the Space Race any way it could, NASA acted out the Apollo program in movie studios.

quote:
Malcolm Bond - "The astronauts claim that the lunar dust was plentiful, very fine, pervasive and got attached to and into everything. In the lunar photographs there is no evidence of this dust. The footpads of the LEM and foil coverings are pristine and clean."

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by azn angel on 07-08-2004 at 05:44 AM

They never landed when the claimed they did. they only did it to make it look like america is better than the rest of the world.
i watched a video at school and it actaully had some proof that they didn't if you sped up the video of them it just looked like they were jumping up and down and the flag was flapping (probably because of the airconditioning in the studio) which shouldn't occur on the moon. i cant remember the rest but yeh i dont think that they did

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by Wabz on 07-08-2004 at 09:17 AM

I think people did land to be honest.  But they wouldnt have had the technology to broadcast it as well as they did then.  I think it was a setup to draw media attention to the first landing . 

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by sasquatch on 07-15-2004 at 07:34 AM

i think the americans did, afterall, ppl witnessed the saturn V rockets launching and the separation of the stages, although that dun prove nething about the landing itself, it seems illogical the US wuld just spend millions of dollars on rockets and still have to fake the moon landing when the saturn v worked perfectly to get ppl into space, and what about the splashdowns? u can't reli fake those

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by Pyroteq on 07-15-2004 at 07:37 AM

they never landed the first one. Take a look on the clips the flag is blowing yet there is no wind on the moon. The rocket obviously just went up and came down somewhere else only to go back up and splash down.
The mars images look very computer-generated to me.

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by Pipish on 07-15-2004 at 08:05 AM

hmm atm i say NO i saw some show wich was damn obvious it was pretty interesting good points and all :D

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by sasquatch on 07-15-2004 at 08:42 AM

as for the flag, i read sumwhere that it just looked liked it was wavin cuz they stuck a horizontal rod to prob it up but it wasn't, still i dunno, either way, just gettin ppl into space at that time with computers that have a total of 64 bytes in memroy is enuf of an achievment :D

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by Pyroteq on 07-15-2004 at 09:35 AM

i think the desert where area 51 is in Nevada beacuse its a highly restricted military area and probly where they filmed it too because of its deserts i also read somthing about the sun and the light of the filiming and stuff i forget there was a massive site on conspiracy thoerys

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by ~INVASION~ on 07-15-2004 at 09:46 AM

ya there was an entire tv show on the moon landing with the hardest evidence ever to suggest nobody landed. really interesting but i think they can do it easily now and mars will be for real:)

the shadows in the films of the moon didnt match wat it was soppose to...there were different shadows going in opposite directions yet the sun is all of their light but maybe they had lamps or something:P but the images had lil crosshairs on them that were edited out obviousely someone was messin around with the pics

i also think that area 51 is where the landing was filmed because if u look at pics from satalites and other ppl goin as close as they can it is very clear that the buildings look like eitjer tv studios or aircraft hangers either way that place is up to no good:P

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by KnightieBoy on 07-15-2004 at 09:54 AM

well there were pictures taken in a filmstudio, for the press, because they weren't sure they could take pictures on the moon. I say they did land.. they can go into space.. they can land on the earth, so why not on the moon? if you look at the technology of today and if you see what kind of things 'we' created.. then landing on the moon is like scratching your bum.. roughly said..

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by saralk on 07-15-2004 at 09:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
the shadows in the films of the moon didnt match wat it was soppose to...there were different shadows going in opposite directions yet the sun is all of their light but maybe they had lamps or something:P

if there were two sources of light, then surely there would be two shadows per person, making in total 4 sources of light.
The different angles might of happened because of a dip in the moon's surface.

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by ~INVASION~ on 07-15-2004 at 10:04 AM

well it wasnt just ppl shadows but also the rocks on the surface but i guess that could be possible that it was just the moons dip:P

but also the films had the same looking background just different placements of rocks (props:P)

and if we can clearly see the stars when we look up there should have been like way more visable stars when ur on the moon...y was the whole sky just dark and black with no stars in sight ???

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by KnightieBoy on 07-15-2004 at 10:08 AM

quote:
well it wasnt just ppl shadows but also the rocks on the surface but i guess that could be possible that it was just the moons dip:P

but also the films had the same looking background just different placements of rocks (props:P)

and if we can clearly see the stars when we look up there should have been like way more visable stars when ur on the moon...y was the whole sky just dark and black with no stars in sight ???
well where is this video or picture cause I would like to see that myself.. I have seen pictures WITH LOTS of stars.. and when you're on the moon you don't have to see way more stars than when you're on the earth..
RE: Did we land on the moon?? by Stigmata on 07-15-2004 at 10:49 AM

iud bet that the weve been further then we have appantly

or someone has come to us :S

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by saralk on 07-15-2004 at 11:16 AM

quote:

photographers back me up here. If you look at those pictures, the foreground is brightly lit, to take a decent picture of this, you would have to have a short exposure time, otherwise the foreground would be really blurry. So you wouldnt get to see the background
RE: Did we land on the moon?? by ~INVASION~ on 07-15-2004 at 11:17 AM

well in the lunar video their was no stars at all!! period!!  just a black sky WTF is up with that

so wat i should of said was where r they and since there is no stars in the lunar vids then it was a hoax:P and ya i guess u can see as much on earth as if u were on the moon if u werent in a light-up city

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by saralk on 07-15-2004 at 11:19 AM

again it goes back to the exposure time argument, the background is out of focus

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by ~INVASION~ on 07-15-2004 at 11:34 AM

ok thats a good one but why was the background hill the exact same in different areas of the moon

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by unknown2u on 07-15-2004 at 06:36 PM

Well...they are going to make a lunar station as stage one of the mars landing. When we get there and we don't find foot prints or the landing gear, well I guess it was fake.

About the computer looking mars photos all I need to ask you is one thing... How far do you think Mars is? I am not at all surprised by the way they look. You send a radio signal that far and see how well it looks when it gets back.

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by Jhrono on 07-16-2004 at 12:37 AM

I think YES...man what was the sense to spend billions of EUROS:)(yes we are the strongest currency after the :@ british £ :@) in a project that was just a fake?

* Jhrono i believe man will fly...only with a space rocket like they did tones of times:P

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by jren207 on 07-17-2004 at 06:43 PM

I reckon, funny robots dressed in spacesuits were on the moon and real people were to lazy to bother lol :P

RE: Did we land on the moon?? by Maniac on 07-17-2004 at 07:58 PM

Did we land on the moon? well no... none of us here did :p

Anyways, yeah i think people did land on the moon,  but i also believe the original footage of neil going to the moon is a fake...