Shoutbox

Moving the Plus! toasts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Moving the Plus! toasts (/showthread.php?tid=28377)

Moving the Plus! toasts by ddunk on 07-08-2004 at 10:59 PM

I currently use the Plus! toasts that appear when someone goes offline, except, they appear in the wrong place.

I've got my start bar across the top, and with this config, the MSN toasts appear in the TOP-right corner, while the Plus! toasts still appear in the BOTTOM-right corner. I know the Plus! toasts copy the size of the MSN ones, but can they also copy the position?

RE: Moving the Plus! toasts by Eljay on 07-09-2004 at 03:56 PM

there are registry entries called ToastPopupPos4 and ToastPopup6 but i dont really know waht im doing so i leave the registry alone

RE: Moving the Plus! toasts by Patchou on 07-09-2004 at 04:08 PM

This problem shouldn't occur if you have Messenger Plus! 3 installed... is that the case? if so, can you send me a screenshot of your desktop with a Plus! popup displayed?

Thanks,
Patchou

RE: Moving the Plus! toasts by ddunk on 07-09-2004 at 08:29 PM

Well, in the process of taking the screenshot, I changed my rseolution to make it a more managable size, but when a Plus! toast came, it was in the correct posistion.

So I went back to my normal res and it stayed in the right spot. I've restarted many times since moving the start bar, but I guess just a res changed did the trick, sorry. :)