Shoutbox

Sending of messages for a group all (E-mails) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Sending of messages for a group all (E-mails) (/showthread.php?tid=28415)

Sending of messages for a group all (E-mails) by cyberlords on 07-09-2004 at 08:58 PM

Sending of messages for a group all (E-mails)
With the right button

RE: Sending of messages for a group all by CookieRevised on 07-09-2004 at 09:01 PM

hu? Can you please explain in detail what you mean, please?

RE: Sending of messages for a group all by Sunshine on 07-09-2004 at 09:29 PM

I think he means he wants the possibility to send same message to all contacts in one group at once (multiple recipients) as possible in f.i. Yahoo messenger..u rightclick the group an choose "send instant message to all in group" .

Asfar as i know this isnt possible in MSN messenger.

RE: Sending of messages for a group all by Choli on 07-09-2004 at 09:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Asfar as i know this isnt possible in MSN messenger.
with messenger 6 you can right click the icon, select "send an IM", and select a group; and with 6.2.latest, i've just noticed you can do this:
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
u rightclick the group an choose "send instant message to all in group" .

RE: Sending of messages for a group all by cyberlords on 07-10-2004 at 02:02 AM

I want to say to order e-mails for a group all

RE: Sending of messages for a group all (E-mails) by matty on 07-10-2004 at 03:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cyberlords
I want to say to order e-mails for a group all
This makes no sense... do you mean send an email to all contacts in the group?
RE: Sending of messages for a group all (E-mails) by dotNorma on 07-10-2004 at 04:24 AM

He means a right click menu with the choice "Send email to this group" and it opens up an email client / Hotmail with all the emails in the group in the To: box. To send the email to their entire group.

Is not implemented , Not a bad idea.

RE: Sending of messages for a group all (E-mails) by cyberlords on 07-10-2004 at 11:51 PM

Bug can have one if the email will not be of the hotmail, because when is not of the hotmail it opens the Microsoft Outlook Express

RE: Sending of messages for a group all (E-mails) by CookieRevised on 07-11-2004 at 09:02 AM

Maybe you could post your question in Portuguese? Cause we can't understand your English... :undecided:

So, post it in Portuguese and hopefully one of our translators will translate it ;)

RE: Sending of messages for a group all (E-mails) by -dt- on 07-12-2004 at 05:23 AM

hmm i could probly tweak my emailing plug in to do this if you can give me a way to get all the emails in a group