Shoutbox

Bigger DP's - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Bigger DP's (/showthread.php?tid=28446)

Bigger DP's by Watling on 07-10-2004 at 02:25 PM

Ok i cant use the one that requires 6.1 because i dont have 6.1 and dont want it.
I currently have the StuffPlug NG plugin but now every time i log onto msn, my display pic doesn't show.
is there another one that works fine?

RE: Bigger DP's by Phrive on 07-10-2004 at 02:58 PM

theres a few, msn shell which has the same code as wtbw, and yopu can amek sure that stuffplug ng works properly i find if u open windows messenger then it turns the functions off on stuff plug but there is other ways of having it
MSN Shell

RE: Bigger DP's by Watling on 07-12-2004 at 06:40 PM

Its all in japanese :s

RE: Bigger DP's by Cute Aggie on 07-12-2004 at 08:07 PM

Hey,

I downloaded MSN shell.. from the japaneese website... but i still don't know how to put the large display pictures.. can u tell me the steps that i have to do in the msn shell ???

thanx in advance :)

RE: Bigger DP's by Jarad on 07-14-2004 at 01:49 AM

I was just wondering  how you get the bigger DP...do you just download it and put it in the plugin folder?

RE: Bigger DP's by toddy on 07-14-2004 at 02:00 AM

no msn shell is not a plugin its an addon.  it should come with an installer, so run the installer and it will install msn shell.  i guess you then need to turn the option for bigger DP's on, but i am not sure where it is, as i don't use msn shell.  but no doubt it will be somewhere within the preference's