Shoutbox

an't use internet after installing messenger plus - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: an't use internet after installing messenger plus (/showthread.php?tid=28499)

an't use internet after installing messenger plus by Spanglish on 07-11-2004 at 02:25 PM

Help! After installing messenger plus I can't use internet search-When I try to find a site pop up comes upsaying microsoft has found a problem and has to close down -Uninstall mess plus and it's ok Why????

RE: an't use internet after installing messenger plus by Mnjul on 07-11-2004 at 02:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Spanglish
microsoft has found a problem and has to close down
It would be hilarious to see Microsoft itself close down...:P

Have you tried re-installing MSN Messenger? ;)
RE: an't use internet after installing messenger plus by MessEnGer on 07-11-2004 at 02:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
quote:
Originally posted by Spanglish
microsoft has found a problem and has to close down
It would be hilarious to see Microsoft itself close down...:P

Have you tried re-installing MSN Messenger? ;)

It is hialarious to read that ...lol

Hmm i dont  think  it is msg plus are you sure you didnt install anything else ?

why dont you try uninstalling msg plus and tell me if youur internet works fine then

P.S Cookie please buy me a  keyboard, i am very poor to buy a new one
RE: an't use internet after installing messenger plus by Spanglish on 07-11-2004 at 03:10 PM

AS I say if I uninstall msg plus everything works ok I have tried installing and uninstalling it 4 times and everytime I have the same prob

RE: an't use internet after installing messenger plus by CookieRevised on 07-11-2004 at 03:21 PM

And you are 100% sure that you didn't install anything else with Plus!? Like some plugins?

PS: MessEnGer, are some keys broken on your keyboard? It's vry annyng to rd sntncs lke tht

RE: an't use internet after installing messenger plus by RaceProUK on 07-11-2004 at 03:45 PM

My guess is that you keep accepting the sponsor program, and that is crashing IE. Next time you reinstall Plus!, do so without the sponsor program.