Shoutbox

Problem signing in - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Problem signing in (/showthread.php?tid=28536)

Problem signing in by InsaneLeo on 07-12-2004 at 03:24 AM

My friend updated to his msn to the latest on the msn website since then he hasnt been able to sign on msn or sign in hotmail. Yet he can use windows messenger. He asked me to try to sign on his account at my house and we had the same problem of not letting me in his account on msn messenger or in hotmail. It says his address or password is incorrect. I dont understand this. Could u please help us figure this out!?!?! THANX!!!!

RE: Problem signing in by BiZaRrE on 07-12-2004 at 03:50 AM

well then i suppose that his password is incorrect...or he mistyped his e-mail addy.  maybe he typed the password correctly as it is spelt but caps lock may have been on (passwords are case sensitive).
if not he can try to reset his password here.

other than that i can't help you...

RE: Problem signing in by InsaneLeo on 07-12-2004 at 02:57 PM

we both have tried resetting his password. It tells him his account has been made so no one can sign in. I just dont understand y msn messenger and hotmail wont let him in but he can sign in on Windows messenger we have tried his password every possible way on hotmail

Well I just asked my friend to give me the error message he gets when he trys to sign in msn and on his computer he gets 0x81000301 when I try on my computer i get 0x81000303. He still uses windows messenger but for some reason msn wont work. He would like to get into his email account but cant cuz it wont let him sign in his hotmail.