Shoutbox

Skateboard or snowskate? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Skateboard or snowskate? (/showthread.php?tid=28570)

Skateboard or snowskate? by CrazyClown2 on 07-12-2004 at 05:11 PM

Hi all,
   I was wondering if anyone else here skateboards or snowskate. Snowskate is a rather new sport, it is like a skateboard but it has a better grip tape and there's a P-Tex sheet under the boards so they can go faster on snow.

You can find videos of myself on my website: www.crazyclown2.tk, under the skateboard part. I'm Benoît Quimper, by the way (well, there are only videos of me by now:P).

So, do you skateboard or snowskate, or snowboard, ski, etc?

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by Stigmata on 07-12-2004 at 06:07 PM

im kinda a ex-skater...

just cant be bother doing it, used to do it all the time

umm my best trick was double kickflip,
or capser to primo, to casper to capser 360* flip.

and now i just embaress myself when i try skate cus its been so long and everything has changed....

* Stigmata skates goofy and kinda old school

:P

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by Kafman on 07-12-2004 at 07:23 PM

I was too an ex-skater, when I have the age of 12 and I have friends that teach me (they have 17 years), the best trick I do was the flip (:P), then, all of them go to college and sometimes I see them, but they don't skate anymore

That was good years then.

*Kafman feels nostalgic

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by CrazyClown2 on 07-12-2004 at 09:44 PM

I can double kickflip too, and I have it on video. Though, I don't like much technical tricks, I try to be more stylish and different than other skaters.

If you have videos, post them here!

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by Pipish on 07-13-2004 at 02:24 AM

me i prefre skating but i scooter (Y) i can do barspins and 360's 1 handerd no footers :P lol i love scootering

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by ~INVASION~ on 07-13-2004 at 03:25 PM

sk8in for sure and i just did an 8 set 2 days ago

its winter for most of the year here so i do snow sk8 but the cheap way.......take a board off its trucks and ride down a hill:P

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by Stigmata on 07-13-2004 at 06:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pipish
me i prefre skating but i scooter (Y) i can do barspins and 360's 1 handerd no footers :P lol i love scootering

lol i love scootering :P

i have the higest bunny hop i no :P 1 meter something :) which i think is preety impressive

i used to have fuck loads of videos and so on but some one gave me a virus...and the rest is history

i think traxor has a couple of me pissing about :S
cus these townies were watching us :S

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by user27089 on 07-13-2004 at 07:16 PM

i'm a skater :) lol, and yes i do, i'll put them uip on skarz soon :) lol

http://www.skarz.tk

that site is best viewed with a screen btw :)

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by RebelSean on 07-13-2004 at 08:17 PM

I used to skateboard alot, wene I didn't weigh alot...But, I usualy ride a moped alot now these days...:banana:

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by dom. on 07-13-2004 at 09:15 PM

meh, i do... www.insanes.co.uk

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by CrazyClown2 on 07-13-2004 at 11:09 PM

Woha! Nice site dom.! My biggest stair set is 7 stairs, and I had difficulty landing it, the landing was crap.

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by surfichris on 07-14-2004 at 12:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
that site is best viewed with a screen btw
Oh, i was thinking of viewing it with a tree or something.. thanks for the tip (Y)

I used to skate, and whenever i go to the snow (havent been for ages though :() i will snowboard :banana:
RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by st0rm on 07-14-2004 at 01:34 AM

i tried sk8boarding once, i stacked it heaps bad an yeh now i dun get on one ever. buh i rollerblade...not tha i can do much buh jump off a huge box wit blades on an try not stackin it :S

RE: Skateboard or snowskate? by sasquatch on 07-15-2004 at 07:22 AM

well, i reli only snowskate and ski so i wuld hafta say either :D snoskates are fun but i'm gettin better at going off jumps with skiis so i think i'm gonna abandom them this season