Shoutbox

MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION (/showthread.php?tid=28579)

MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by michael_m91 on 07-12-2004 at 07:36 PM

I think that MSN Plus should add to their  Cantact Notifications and add the possibility of notifying your Mobile Device.:)

RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by Millenium_edition on 07-12-2004 at 08:51 PM

wtf are you talking about?

RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by RebelSean on 07-12-2004 at 08:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition

I believe that he is saying that...Ermmm.. Like if you have contacts signin and stuff, it notifies you and the he would like to be notified wene someone signes in on his mobile phone. :undecided:

No need to be rude Millenium_Edition

And michael_m91     It is Messenger Plus not Msn Plus, Msn Plus is a totaly different program. Please edit your post  to Messenger Plus!.
RE: RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by michael_m91 on 07-12-2004 at 09:16 PM

LoL Sorry I meant Messenger Plus!

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition

I believe that he is saying that...Ermmm.. Like if you have contacts signin and stuff, it notifies you and the he would like to be notified wene someone signes in on his mobile phone. :undecided:

No need to be rude Millenium_Edition

And michael_m91     It is Messenger Plus not Msn Plus, Msn Plus is a totaly different program. Please edit your post  to Messenger Plus!.

RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by Pipish on 07-13-2004 at 02:34 AM

ok i got no idea what that means but i think plus shoould have a featur that people who are online could send messages to a mobile without knowing that persons number and like when it gets to u it would say recived from patchou for example lol plus for mobiles :D

RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by CookieRevised on 07-13-2004 at 11:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by michael_m91
I believe that he is saying that...Ermmm.. Like if you have contacts signin and stuff, it notifies you and the he would like to be notified wene someone signes in on his mobile phone.
You don't "sign in" to a mobile device... If you entered a mobile device number in MSN Messenger, the "mobile device icon" will autmoaticly be shown to your contacts whenever you go (appear) offline.
quote:
Originally posted by pipish
ok i got no idea what that means but i think plus shoould have a featur that people who are online could send messages to a mobile without knowing that persons number and like when it gets to u it would say recived from patchou for example lol plus for mobiles
Isn't that exactly how MSN Messenger works right now? If a contacts has entered his phonenumber in MSN Messenger and is subscribed to the MSN Mobile Services and you send him a message (while he is offline) he will recieve it on his mobile device.... (and he can even reply and you will recieve that message in your convo)
RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by Mike on 07-13-2004 at 11:37 AM

No...
I think that he is talking about that Plus! doesnt tell you when someone is signed in from a mobile device...

RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by CookieRevised on 07-13-2004 at 11:43 AM

No...
I think he means that Plus! needs a feature that will notify your mobile device (aka SMS) whenever someone comes online/oofline/changes status/nickname change/etc...

In other words: besides popping up a toast, also sending a text message to your mobile device...

So, michael_m91, what exactly do you mean?

RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by KeyStorm on 07-13-2004 at 11:46 AM

wtf?

Well, MP! won't probably have anything to do with SMS, since that would mean agreements mobile operators and commercial deals with MSN or whatever.

When you are flagged as (Mobile) you're offline and Plus! is kinda switched to stand-by in the meanwhile, so it won't work anyway, because MP! is not connected to Messenger.

RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by Varish on 07-13-2004 at 11:49 AM

Indeed, and i think this is a great idea......we can use filter (ie. allow per content notification) and also, put a feature which sends a msg when the person gets online.

Edit: After readin Key's post....im convinced its not possible....(plz tell me im wrong)

No wait....it is possible :) you can add your self and then wait for the person to come online....and when s/he does, send the SMS to your self...(of course, you have to subscribe to Messenger and have your self added to your list)

Is there any other way?

RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by KeyStorm on 07-13-2004 at 12:15 PM

/page?, ok.
Make a come-back message with /page [whatever] in it. But you just can't when you're flagged as mobile ;)

RE: RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by michael_m91 on 07-13-2004 at 03:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
No...
I think he means that Plus! needs a feature that will notify your mobile device (aka SMS) whenever someone comes online/oofline/changes status/nickname change/etc...

In other words: besides popping up a toast, also sending a text message to your mobile device...

So, michael_m91, what exactly do you mean?

Your Exactly right CookieRevised, now there should be no confusion lol.:S
RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by dotNorma on 09-12-2004 at 04:01 AM

I think that would be annoying :-/

I would get like 50 Text Messages a day from that.

RE: MSN PLUS MOBILE SUGGESTION by michael_m91 on 09-12-2004 at 05:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NoName
I think that would be annoying :-/

I would get like 50 Text Messages a day from that.

You would be able to select for who  you recive messages for. LOL