Shoutbox

NEW HANDWRITING PLUGIN/UPDATE? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: NEW HANDWRITING PLUGIN/UPDATE? (/showthread.php?tid=28603)

NEW HANDWRITING PLUGIN/UPDATE? by aNILEator on 07-13-2004 at 09:25 AM

I was wondering if there was going to be an update to the current handwriting plugin because the new infopen was released that could do loads more features and if the miracle makers (plugin boffins) were gonna update

RE: NEW HANDWRITING PLUGIN/UPDATE? by leven yue on 07-13-2004 at 09:51 AM

yes,I think so.
The microsoft Tablet SDK can only run under window2000/XP/win2003. But if you install InfoPenMSN,You could input handwritting data under Win98/me.

RE: NEW HANDWRITING PLUGIN/UPDATE? by CookieRevised on 07-13-2004 at 05:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by leven yue
yes,I think so.
The microsoft Tablet SDK can only run under window2000/XP/win2003. But if you install InfoPenMSN,You could input handwritting data under Win98/me.
Although correct, this has nothing to do with the threads subject. This thread is about updating the handwriting plugin, it isn't about installing/using the plugin, nor is it about InfoPen...  ;)

Furthermore, don't post that message in every "Handwriting"-thread, like you are doing....
RE: NEW HANDWRITING PLUGIN/UPDATE? by tomfletcherman on 07-13-2004 at 08:24 PM

Someone should try and recreate infopen pro, then we could use it forever. I remember someone doing a program that could apste images in to send, and convert images. Why not incorporate this in and tehn we wont have to buy/go without?