Shoutbox

.tk/.uk - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: .tk/.uk (/showthread.php?tid=28750)

.tk/.uk by marissa on 07-16-2004 at 07:05 AM

Well, here it goes. Ive had this problem for the longest time, and yes, ive decided to tell you all about it to see if you can help me out:). Well, I cant open any sites that have .uk or .tk and theres a few more i cant access, i just cant remember them at the moment. Well if you can help, that'd just be great:D and if you cant, thanks for your concern?:P

RE: .tk/.uk by BiZaRrE on 07-16-2004 at 07:09 AM

what kind of error do you get for those sites?

have you  checked with your ISP? maybe they for some reason blocked those sites:P that happened to me some time ago, though they only blocked mess.be, msgplus.net and msgplus forums :undecided:

RE: .tk/.uk by marissa on 07-16-2004 at 07:13 AM

This pops up...Ill try and ask my ISP about it, but they kinda suck, and ill have to answer a bunch of questions.*-)

RE: .tk/.uk by (CyBeRDuDe) on 07-16-2004 at 01:49 PM

What Browser do you use???...

I think you might have some sort of "virus" or something that prevents loading them... I don't know... Give some more info about the problem.... Coz that box does not come from IE that's all I can say for sure... :D:P...

RE: .tk/.uk by Millenium_edition on 07-16-2004 at 02:00 PM

TK is a lot down lately... but if it's permanent then it's probably your ISP =/

RE: .tk/.uk by marissa on 07-16-2004 at 06:57 PM

I use firefox, because my IE is totally screwed with ad-ware and stuff. My ISP isnt open today i dont think so i cant call them and ask about this.  Though, i did try sites with IE but i dont know it its the uk/tk problem or if it is just how IE is screwed. (my fault8-)) Anyways, ill try with another browser.

EDIT: I tried opera, and it still doesnt work. grrr