Shoutbox

how do u share w/ someone all your contacts? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: how do u share w/ someone all your contacts? (/showthread.php?tid=28792)

how do u share w/ someone all your contacts? by gburg on 07-17-2004 at 05:51 AM

i cant find out how to shar w/ someone all of your contacts via msn messenger. one of my friends gave me all of his addies somehow through messenger plus. it was like sharin a picture. u jus sat there till it transfered then u installed it and all their addies were put into your contact list. HOW DO U DO THAT????

RE: how do u share w/ someone all your contacts? by Grue on 07-17-2004 at 06:32 AM

In the main MSN messenger window click contacts then "Save Contact List...", then send him the file you just saved your contact list to by typing "/sendfile" in the convo window with him, then he will need to import them by clicking contacts then "import contacts from a saved file"

RE: how do u share w/ someone all your contacts? by marissa on 07-17-2004 at 06:33 AM

hmm If im thinking correctly(i have never done this before) they probably saved their contact list and sent you it then you imported it. I think thats how it works, if not im sorry:)

RE: how do u share w/ someone all your contacts? by CookieRevised on 07-17-2004 at 06:34 AM

He proberly just send you his saved contactlist, which you had to import...

MSN Messenger main window:
Contacts > Save Contact List...
Contacts > Import contacts from a saved file...

EDIT: marissa was first :p blah.... she can read my mind... scary stuff....