Shoutbox

[Request] Datestamp in "Event Log Viewer" window - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Request] Datestamp in "Event Log Viewer" window (/showthread.php?tid=28851)

[Request] Datestamp in "Event Log Viewer" window by BxBoy on 07-18-2004 at 08:30 PM

Is it possible to have the Date in the "Event Log Viewer" as well? Currently it only has the timestamp, which is great and all.. but it gets really confusing after about a day or two of active logging..

It's difficult to tell when the day starts and ends..

RE: [Request] Datestamp in "Event Log Viewer" window by sasquatch on 07-19-2004 at 05:44 AM

if u save a "event log" log in ur "my chat logs" folder, u can open that up and everything in there is datestamped for u

RE: RE: [Request] Datestamp in "Event Log Viewer" window by BxBoy on 07-19-2004 at 06:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by sasquatch
if u save a "event log" log in ur "my chat logs" folder, u can open that up and everything in there is datestamped for u

That's a possibility, but I rarely close my "Event Log Viewer" window, so it would be a better idea if the 'datestamp' is also available there.
RE: [Request] Datestamp in "Event Log Viewer" window by Patchou on 07-20-2004 at 04:31 PM

I'll probably add a reg key in the next version to do that.

RE: RE: [Request] Datestamp in "Event Log Viewer" window by BxBoy on 07-23-2004 at 02:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I'll probably add a reg key in the next version to do that.

Thanks Patchou, that would be awesome!  (Y)

I also hope you look into my other REQUEST.
RE: [Request] Datestamp in "Event Log Viewer" window by apollo753 on 10-20-2004 at 01:48 PM

Has the DateStamp option been added, this would be a great feature.  Also I like the idea of being able to pick who I would want to log and not log.

Thanks
This is a great add-on