Shoutbox

IS THAT POSSIBLE 2 GET STUFFPLUG-NG WORKED ON WIN98 ?????? { really upset } - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: IS THAT POSSIBLE 2 GET STUFFPLUG-NG WORKED ON WIN98 ?????? { really upset } (/showthread.php?tid=28921)

IS THAT POSSIBLE 2 GET STUFFPLUG-NG WORKED ON WIN98 ?????? { really upset } by saadi on 07-20-2004 at 03:58 PM

[size=2]NOW PLZ LISTEN CAREFULLY....... PLZ TELL ME THAT IS STUFF_NG COMPATIBLE WITH WIN98 ...BCOZ I M REAL SHOCKED.... I HAVE TRIED STUFF-NG ON WINXP & IT WORKED GR8 .... BUT NOW I HAVE WIN98 ON MY PC & I DONE THE SAME STEPS TO GET IT WORKED BUT IT DONT...NOW I M REALLY UPSET.....I HAVE ALSO PUT THE CXIMAGECRT.DLL FILE IN THE SYSTEM32 FOLDER WHERE IT SHOULD BE BUT NO EFFECT .... IS THERE ANY SPECIAL METHOD TO RUN STUFF-NG ON WIN98 ??????PLZ HELP.:^)[/size]

RE: IS THAT POSSIBLE 2 GET STUFFPLUG-NG WORKED ON WIN98 ?????? { really upset } by Kryptonate on 07-20-2004 at 04:44 PM

I don't think it can work on windows 98, srry.

Edit: please don't use all capitals in the subject, your thread will be read and answered. Capitals aren't needed in the post either.

RE: IS THAT POSSIBLE 2 GET STUFFPLUG-NG WORKED ON WIN98 ?????? { really upset } by ashmanto on 07-20-2004 at 06:58 PM

Hey.. I helped my girlfriend doing it on a crappy computer that have win98 on it.. and it worked.. did it the ordinary way.. copy the CXIMAGECRT.DLL (think it must be in small letters though :p) file in to c:\windows\sysyem32\ folder, exit Msn Messenger, run the setup... Installed ok.. :) maybe ur problem is that u might have a non English windows? because then u would have to change the folder of "Program Files" to the folder u use... :) but anyway, it worked fine on win98..

RE: IS THAT POSSIBLE 2 GET STUFFPLUG-NG WORKED ON WIN98 ?????? { really upset } by lopardo on 07-20-2004 at 07:20 PM

Any error messages? Put the dll in C:\WINDOWS\System and try again.
If it just doesn't appear, close Messenger and try this:

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJames
I couldnt get it working after I installed to. To fix it I closed msn and plus, then went into the registry. I then went to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Patchou\MsgPlus2\username\Preferences\Plugins\stuffplug-ng.dll and changed Enable to 1. After that I loaded plus and msn, logged in and SP loaded.
I had to do that to make it work.