Shoutbox

Come-back msg not working when status set to Busy?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Come-back msg not working when status set to Busy?? (/showthread.php?tid=29146)

Come-back msg not working when status set to Busy?? by patschut on 07-26-2004 at 08:23 PM

Hi,
first of all; I love messenger plus! Keep up the good work :P
I have a small question about the come-back message...
When I set my status to busy, and the person comes online, the message is not send. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a small bug?
When my status is "online" or "away", it works fine.
Thanks in advance for the help,
Greetz,
Patrick

RE: Come-back msg not working when status set to Busy?? by Choli on 07-26-2004 at 10:13 PM

I've just tested that and the messsage is sent. Do you do anything else apart from setting your status as busy? Is the message sent when (once the contact has signed in) you change your status to (for example) online?

RE: Come-back msg not working when status set to Busy?? by patschut on 07-26-2004 at 10:15 PM

mm, haven't had the chance to test different events. I'll try to figure out when exactly it happens...
thanks for your reply!

RE: Come-back msg not working when status set to Busy?? by patschut on 07-27-2004 at 07:12 AM

:S can't reproduce it...weird.
Well the good thing is, it's working again
:D

RE: Come-back msg not working when status set to Busy?? by Choli on 07-27-2004 at 01:18 PM

oh, well, if that happens again tell us ;)