Shoutbox

Help with Nvidia mx420 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Help with Nvidia mx420 (/showthread.php?tid=29219)

Help with Nvidia mx420 by Epitaph on 07-28-2004 at 11:38 PM

Hey everyone, I never actually bothered to look at the advanced options of my card, so finally looking at it I seriously don't know what im dooing or its just not working. When using application profiles they don't seem to save. I add one, select the program I want it to run with then change all my settings save it apply then exit. When I reenter the advance settings its not their anymore. Am I dooing something wrong or can I just not do what im trying. I looked on the net but im getting all shit buy this product sites. I can never find anything with a search engine anymore, those companys trying to sell stuff or spatt off their own search results should all be shot. Anyway any help would greatly be appreciated.

RE: Help with Nvidia mx420 by jren207 on 07-28-2004 at 11:48 PM

Do you have the latest driver for you card? (It includes latest desktop managment/profiling software also).

RE: Help with Nvidia mx420 by Epitaph on 07-29-2004 at 02:05 AM

Ya I just updated, Its a asus card running nvidia mx420, um its the asus v8170 Magic.  So I got the newest driver for it but it doesn't seem to be saving. Im planning on getting a new card eventually I just figured it would be nice to utilise this things potential till then