Shoutbox

camp - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: camp (/showthread.php?tid=29225)

camp by Pipish on 07-29-2004 at 03:19 AM

well yesterday i got back from my three day camp to canberra (the capital of australia) it was sooo fun i saw snow for the first time !!! we went to the national museum and to the war memorial (very sad) and to queastacon (the national science museum) the motel was crap the food was crap the drinks were crap but i expected that and also the temp got down to about -7 in the snow and i am not used to that temp but yes it was very very fun :)

RE: camp by RebelSean on 07-29-2004 at 03:45 AM

Welcome back. Glad to have ya back here!.

RE: camp by st0rm on 07-29-2004 at 06:14 AM

aww i neva got to go to mah yr6 camp, i was at home sick tha week, an i really wanted to go to questacon...buh newaiiz, welcome back dood!!

RE: camp by user27089 on 07-29-2004 at 07:39 AM

I haven't been camping for years and years, i went with my brother dad and uncle when i was about 6, and since then I haven't really camped properly as we no longer have a tent. I know what you mean about the bad food and drink, when I went too the South of France with my school, we staying in the worst hotel, it looked good from the outside, but in the rooms, it was horrible, the food wasn't right and it tasted gone off, and at times when we ate, we had too drink water, and this was served in dirty jugs.

I hope you had a nice time, I've always wanted too go to a science museum, apparently there is a nice one here in britain, but i've never had the chance too go.

I hate war memorials, and when they sometimes redesign the blitz, and its a walkthrough, the sirens scare me a lot.

RE: camp by -dt- on 07-30-2004 at 05:58 AM

questacon rocks! lol its really a hands on scince museum so it dosnt get borning

RE: camp by azn angel on 07-30-2004 at 08:27 AM

dude didnt know there are so many aussiez here
yeh i didnt go to my yr 7 camp (yr 6 in some states) you go 2 da snow?
i really wana go to questacon and go on that thing where u let go and you free fall for some time

RE: camp by Pipish on 07-31-2004 at 03:59 AM

yes azn the free fall was great :D if u go to questacon go on the hed chop off thing scary

RE: camp by st0rm on 07-31-2004 at 01:05 PM

aww now i wanna go to questacon even more...hahah

glad u had fun matey...was the parliament house thingy crap?