Shoutbox

msgplus is running with out a process - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: msgplus is running with out a process (/showthread.php?tid=29304)

msgplus is running with out a process by toddy on 07-30-2004 at 07:18 PM

take a look at the screen shot,

[Image: attachment.php?pid=284685]

and everthing still works, i try using everything. and you can see i have got a message from stuffplug-ng saying user left convo so the plugins work too

RE: msgplus is running with out a process by Anubis on 07-30-2004 at 07:36 PM

If you terminate the process whilst MSN Messenger is running this will happen...As far as I know Plus!'s process only needs to be active during MSN Messenger's loading period...nothing out of the ordinary, unless you didn't terminate the process...

RE: msgplus is running with out a process by toddy on 07-30-2004 at 07:40 PM

yeh i did terminate it, but i terminated before starting messenger.  coz msn kept on crashing. so i close msn then terminated msgplus and then restarted msn

RE: msgplus is running with out a process by lopardo on 07-30-2004 at 11:43 PM

It should be there, weird... :undecided:

Are you using a limited account or multiple users? Check "Show processes from all users". If that still doesn't work, try with TaskInfo or with a small test program I made a while ago.

RE: msgplus is running with out a process by toddy on 07-30-2004 at 11:55 PM

no i'm not a limited account (don't be silly)  and no they are no multiple user. i am the only account on the computer

RE: msgplus is running with out a process by CookieRevised on 07-31-2004 at 12:00 AM

if the process of Plus! AND Messenger is killed, there is no way that Plus! can and will start when you start Messenger!!!!

RE: msgplus is running with out a process by lopardo on 07-31-2004 at 12:23 AM

I agree with Cookie, next time that happens check with those programs above.