Shoutbox

***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? (/showthread.php?tid=29348)

***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by M73A on 07-31-2004 at 03:58 PM

just general topic. ne1 no of ne decent films. dint fink much of king arthur or spiderman 2 even tho it had good graphics....

so, ne1 know of sum goods films dat ave bin released?

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by TGG on 07-31-2004 at 04:15 PM

Shrek 2 was good

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by Twan on 07-31-2004 at 09:15 PM

The Day After Tommorow was very beautifull :)

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by .blade// on 07-31-2004 at 09:17 PM

I,ROBOT is the best that I have seen in the past month, though the Bourne movie looks good.

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by M73A on 07-31-2004 at 09:18 PM

i know its not a new film but snatch, that has to be an all time great!

yea i,robot is great, i like the graphics on all the dif robots....

garfiueld the movie is good, funni if uve seen some garfield stuff b4 coz the lasagne references wud b as funni.........

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by RebelSean on 07-31-2004 at 09:24 PM

I Robot, and The Day After Tommarow

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by Sk3tch on 07-31-2004 at 10:47 PM

The Bourne Supremacy (Y);)

and I,Robot looks good :P

Edit:
My advice is to not see The Bourne Supremacy until you've seen The Bourne Identity :)

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by ddunk on 07-31-2004 at 10:53 PM

If you want to wait until August 6th, Collateral is supposed to be an amazing movie, but if not the Bourne Supremacy looks good too.

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by st0rm on 07-31-2004 at 11:00 PM

the day after tomorrow is good, i robot is heaps good. spider man2 was jus too long, there was like 5 diff endings to it....

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by .blade// on 07-31-2004 at 11:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by st0rm
the day after tomorrow is good, i robot is heaps good. spider man2 was jus too long, there was like 5 diff endings to it....

I thought Spiderman 2 involved too many random people finding out who Spiderman is

* .blade// wonders why he even bothered wearing the outfit in the last bit of the movie :p

Also: I don't know how anyone could support 4 gigantic metal tenticles (in real life they weighed ~100 lbs each, if they ACTUALLY had all that AI and actual moving parts, prob. ~200 lbs each).

so ~800 lbs. being supported by 1 person with no steriods or enhancements? :P
(most of the time there were 2 up and 2 down, but several times he lifted all 4 in the air.)

Spiderman 1 was better IMHO
RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by Sk3tch on 07-31-2004 at 11:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
If you want to wait until August 6th, Collateral is supposed to be an amazing movie
yes! forgot about that :)  looks excellent

also:  Alien vs. Predator - August 13th :P

oh, and i forgot: Blade Trinity :grin: o.. yes...
RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by sasquatch on 08-01-2004 at 03:42 AM

will ferrel in anchorman :D i luv pure dumbass comedies

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by user27089 on 08-08-2004 at 08:30 PM

I think that i, ROBOT is an awesome film, its the best one i've seen in a long while ;)

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by KeyStorm on 08-08-2004 at 09:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
I,ROBOT is the best that I have seen in the past month, though the Bourne movie looks good.
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I think that i, ROBOT is an awesome film, its the best one i've seen in a long while
quote:
Originally posted by Sk3tch
and I,Robot looks good
quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
I Robot
quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
yea i,robot is great, i like the graphics on all the dif robots....
But hey, guys... are you insane? I, Robot is like the worst sci-fi movie in history. There is no real argument. The reason for the rebellion is stupid and non-sense.

SPOILER-ALERT: PLOT DETAILS FOLLOW IN WHITE (select the space between the brackets to view):

[Protecting humans is not a priority, so they don't have the necessity of protecting humans unless they're asked or programmed to do it, otherwise, as said, they don't need to do it (at least Viki is not programmed to protect humans nor humankind). If it somewhere was a swap between two principal robotic laws, I'd understand it -say: they now accept to hurt humans when they are asked to (swapping law 2 with law 1), or something similar. Also, the reason for Will Smith to hate robots is really dodgy... Don't you think? After he'd be dead if it wasn't by the robot that saved him.]

Well, special effects are OK, I don't really like how robots look like... but well, no complain at all. But the rest is mere BULLSHIT, imho.
RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by Grue on 08-08-2004 at 09:22 PM

The Bourne Supremacy was really good(Y)(Y)(Y).

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by user27089 on 08-09-2004 at 01:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
Well, special effects are OK, I don't really like how robots look like... but well, no complain at all. But the rest is mere BULLSHIT, imho.
:|, atchoo... sorry i'm allergic to bullshit ;) great line.

Then robots look great, and the reason the film was made was to scare people about robots, just like Terminator movies ;)
RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by Fraisie on 08-09-2004 at 01:24 AM

Anchorman is SOOOOOOOO funny ! I saw it twice ! :D

And I, Robot is amazing !!!

RE: ***wats the bests films out at the cinema/movies? by user27089 on 08-09-2004 at 01:26 AM

I think sonny is the greatest robot ever made ;) wink