Shoutbox

help please with info pen and smileys central - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: help please with info pen and smileys central (/showthread.php?tid=29388)

help please with info pen and smileys central by rita on 08-01-2004 at 02:45 PM

hi everybody!

I have tried to get rid of info pen but the uninstall fil does not work. I have removed it from the add remove list but it still exist everywhere. when I run the uninstall file then I get two choices. 1. cancel and 2. next to uninstall but when I press next nothing happens.

I have also a problem with smileys ( smiley central) I used to use them but now when I send or recieve it is only codes no pic. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but still the same problem

hope anyone can help me

RE: help please with info pen and smileys central by Choli on 08-01-2004 at 05:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rita
I have tried to get rid of info pen but the uninstall fil does not work. I have removed it from the add remove list but it still exist everywhere. when I run the uninstall file then I get two choices. 1. cancel and 2. next to uninstall but when I press next nothing happens.
try to install it again, reboot and then uninstall
quote:
Originally posted by rita
I have also a problem with smileys ( smiley central) I used to use them but now when I send or recieve it is only codes no pic. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but still the same problem
well, smileycentral is known to have problems with plus so I think it may have other problems, like the one you have.
RE: help please with info pen and smileys central by rita on 08-01-2004 at 05:55 PM

well choli I have tried to do as you told me  to install again the info pen. but when I open the install file it says "info pen is already installed do u want to uninstall it press next and when I press next nothing happins at all