Shoutbox

Plug in to see the messages of a contact in real time - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Plug in to see the messages of a contact in real time (/showthread.php?tid=29400)

Plug in to see the messages of a contact in real time by fokker on 08-01-2004 at 11:41 PM

Hi  i am new. I am looking for a plug in to see when a conctact write a message and then erase it. Like a real time chat, many time i see a friend is writitng a message and then he/she erase it.  Can someone tell me if there is a plug in to see what the other person is writting before it press the SEND botton?

Thanks

RE: Plug in to see the messages of a contact in real time by cofitanner on 08-02-2004 at 12:33 AM

its called ICQ m8

RE: Plug in to see the messages of a contact in real time by CookieRevised on 08-02-2004 at 12:37 AM

No, not possible, nothing is send to you when a user is typing a message in Messenger or any other client that uses the MSN protocol.

RE: Plug in to see the messages of a contact in real time by cooldude_i06 on 08-02-2004 at 03:37 AM

not possible unless ur a hardcore hacker, then u would be using a keylogger

RE: Plug in to see the messages of a contact in real time by Gergith on 08-02-2004 at 08:32 PM

i figure the only way this would work properly is if BOTH have the plugin

RE: Plug in to see the messages of a contact in real time by RaceProUK on 08-02-2004 at 10:03 PM

That could work, but of course relies on your contacts actually having this plugin.

RE: Plug in to see the messages of a contact in real time by Gergith on 08-04-2004 at 05:30 AM

thats the only way your going to get this to work