Shoutbox

I Need Help !!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: I Need Help !!! (/showthread.php?tid=29410)

I Need Help !!! by big_bill229 on 08-02-2004 at 06:11 AM

i cant get rid of this i forget how i did it. can someone help me out pleeeezzzz!!!!
THANX :D

RE: I Need Help !!! by sasquatch on 08-02-2004 at 06:33 AM

if itz under stuffplug NG, get go to configure and unselect the tabbing

also, there's a help forum for this sorta thing

RE: I Need Help !!! by big_bill229 on 08-02-2004 at 06:51 AM

Thanx sasquach that help and yes i will try next tyme just to look through the other threads to see if theres other related stuff

Thanx!!! lol i really hated that tabbing crap its so annyoying u cant tell if somone else is talking to u cuz the it dosent flash at the bottem donno anyway..... (Y)

RE: I Need Help !!! by Sk3tch on 08-02-2004 at 07:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by big_bill229
its so annyoying u cant tell if somone else is talking to u cuz the it dosent flash at the bottem donno
Nope it doesn't, because there is only one Window bar at the bottom. So instead.. it flashes on the tab at the top of the window :)
RE: I Need Help !!! by sasquatch on 08-02-2004 at 07:10 AM

quote:
Thanx sasquach that help and yes i will try next tyme just to look through the other threads to see if theres other related stuff

Thanx!!! lol i really hated that tabbing crap its so annyoying u cant tell if somone else is talking to u cuz the it dosent flash at the bottem donno anyway..... (Y)

np, glad to be of service

quote:
Originally posted by Sk3tch
quote:
its so annyoying u cant tell if somone else is talking to u cuz the it dosent flash at the bottem donno
Nope it doesn't, because there is only one Window bar at the bottom. So instead.. it flashes on the tab at the top of the window :)

but i still need a visual since i'm usually surfin the web or playin a windowed game :P plus, the tabbing screws up when there's a big DP and a un maximized window, i'll wait for future realeases of stuffplug NG and i'll reconsider enabling tabbing again, but for now, no real use, XP can tab in the taskbar for me neways, lol