Shoutbox

alien vs preditor - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: alien vs preditor (/showthread.php?tid=29466)

alien vs preditor by titch on 08-03-2004 at 03:16 PM

alien will win because they have two mouths to eat you.

RE: alien vs preditor by user27089 on 08-03-2004 at 03:29 PM

I think predator cause he has a slight advantage... he can become invisible :S

RE: alien vs preditor by Anubis on 08-03-2004 at 03:49 PM

humans will win, we have a home team advantage! :p and its the least likely thing to happen

RE: alien vs preditor by user27089 on 08-03-2004 at 04:01 PM

Maybe its cause they think that cause we don't think that the humans will win we think that they actually will, while they try and make out that alien is huge so we think he'll win so predator will actually win because nobody thinks he will actually win.

RE: alien vs preditor by Garndell on 08-03-2004 at 04:09 PM

It's hollywood so Humans will win :P

RE: alien vs preditor by user27089 on 08-03-2004 at 05:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Garndell
It's hollywood so Humans will win :P

Lol :notfunny:

Umm i doubt it v. much mate ;)
RE: alien vs preditor by RebelSean on 08-03-2004 at 05:25 PM

I think the preditor will win, as for, like traxor said, he can go invisible..

RE: alien vs preditor by EvilSeph on 08-03-2004 at 06:14 PM

The predator will win by far, he/it has a large array of weapons, skills and abilities..ranging from a spear gun to plasma gun..to healing injections and not to forget invisibility. The predator has things humans and aliens can only dream on, and so will own all.

RE: alien vs preditor by dotNorma on 08-03-2004 at 06:17 PM

Hmm of course the preditor will win because its hollywood and what kind of a movie is an ending where the aliens destroy the human race :p

What kind of a movie is this , They are just running out of ideas :refuck:

RE: alien vs preditor by sasquatch on 08-03-2004 at 07:50 PM

Humans cuz if we're bout to lose, we'll just nuke the whole planet and no1 wins :D

RE: alien vs preditor by user27089 on 08-03-2004 at 07:55 PM

in the eyes of a goth:

maybe evry1 dies in an unending hymn of praise

* user27089 hates goths

RE: alien vs preditor by titch on 08-03-2004 at 08:50 PM

in the eyes of a hippe:

they will all make friends and get down and dirty

titch hates hippes

RE: alien vs preditor by jonny on 08-04-2004 at 08:57 AM

it has to be the alien with there acid

RE: alien vs preditor by Garndell on 08-04-2004 at 10:23 AM

*Garndell is a Goth and hates hippies & townies.

Predators work alone.  Aliens & Humans use teamwork.  Predators have better technology but have a issue with suicide.

On the other hand, it's hollywood.  Everyone knows hollywood likes people to win, after all they know the good guys winning leaves it open for a sequel ;)

RE: alien vs preditor by user27089 on 08-04-2004 at 10:33 AM

* user27089 is not a townie or a hippie

Sorry, but they piss me off ;)
I'm sticking with my version of the ending ;), everyone dies or sumit, its gonna be like freddy versus jason, neither win, cause freddy's head is still alive and winks at you :D

RE: alien vs preditor by jonny on 08-04-2004 at 10:34 AM

yea but in the preditor movies there a bit dopy where aliens are smarter with there long heads so it would be a big fight.

go aliens

RE: alien vs preditor by user27089 on 08-04-2004 at 10:37 AM

Yea, but aliens can't see forward, so thats a weak point, and then theres the fact that the long head could be annoying and get caught in sumit while running. Like if a door closes behind him, then it'll get caught.

RE: alien vs preditor by Shadow D on 08-04-2004 at 10:39 AM

In the movie:
Preditors along with the humans, because the aliens are beings of total destruction, Preditors just like the hunt, and Humnas want to survive, so, Hollywood has to have humans as winners, but it would be too unreal if the humans alone wipe out all the others, so they eventually team up with the Preditors.

In reality:
Preditors would wipe humans and Aliens off in a heartbeat, because they have technology that is far superior to ours, think about it, lasercanon that can blast through anything, gigantic claw (and other small gadgets) matched with gigantic strenght, and ofcourse invisibility.

RE: alien vs preditor by jonny on 08-04-2004 at 10:40 AM

yea but freddy and jason couldnt die they wer al redy ded ^o)
where aliens and preditors can die and humans.
i wunder if spider man helps fight in alien vs preditor and super man any way alien will win
and if there kind anoth they will let them own iraq

RE: alien vs preditor by user27089 on 08-04-2004 at 10:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jonny
yea but freddy and jason couldnt die they wer al redy ded ^o)
where aliens and preditors can die and humans.
i wunder if spider man helps fight in alien vs preditor and super man any way alien will win
and if there kind anoth they will let them own iraq
:notfunny:

I suppose that predators will win, either way, its gonna be a kick ass movie :banana:
RE: alien vs preditor by jonny on 08-04-2004 at 10:48 AM

but the preditors eye sight is a heat sencertive one with the mask on they see cold and hot things but with out it on they see it the opposit way so the aliens will end up being kind and takin there helmit off incase of helmate hair 8-)

RE: alien vs preditor by titch on 08-04-2004 at 10:55 AM

but then agen the preditor might know where there going because they have been on earth twice aliens have never been on it and humans live on it and know every where

RE: RE: alien vs preditor by st0rm on 08-04-2004 at 10:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NoName
Hmm of course the preditor will win because its hollywood and what kind of a movie is an ending where the aliens destroy the human race :p

a shit one
RE: RE: RE: alien vs preditor by titch on 08-04-2004 at 11:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by st0rm
quote:
Originally posted by NoName

a shit one

if the aliens dnt win the preditor will kill the human race aswell ^o)
RE: alien vs preditor by sasquatch on 08-04-2004 at 10:23 PM

yea, well wut if I win :rofl:

i stil say humans destroy the planet cuz we're cowards at heart :D we do have enuf nukes to kill the world 100 times over or sumtin

RE: alien vs preditor by Garndell on 08-04-2004 at 10:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by sasquatch
yea, well wut if I win :rofl:

i stil say humans destroy the planet cuz we're cowards at heart :D we do have enuf nukes to kill the world 100 times over or sumtin

And that is just the British Nuclear Arsenal.  Overall they reckon we could wipe out the earth 10,000 times.

Don't forget how a Predator commits suicide.
RE: alien vs preditor by sasquatch on 08-04-2004 at 11:15 PM

but even if he does, he'll only kill a certain area and most of it will be his teammates, either way, the humans win, or every1 loses =)

RE: alien vs preditor by Ice Queen on 08-05-2004 at 02:51 PM

hey the poll is missing one thing

THEY ALL DIE

RE: alien vs preditor by titch on 08-05-2004 at 08:18 PM

they cant all die no one will know about the fight its in a piramid 2000ft unda the world

RE: alien vs preditor by Sk3tch on 08-05-2004 at 11:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen
THEY ALL DIE
:lol:... i'd love to see how they would make that an ending (Y)

Anyway... who says anyone has to "win" ? :S

Haven't seen the movie, but no one said only one of the 3 will win did they? Maybe the Alien will find another alien love and move to another planet.. or maybe the predator will realise his love for small rabbits and start become a veterinarian.

Or maybe..

:P

Btw Predator pwns the Alien
RE: alien vs preditor by Ice Queen on 08-06-2004 at 01:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sk3tch
quote:
THEY ALL DIE
:lol:... i'd love to see how they would make that an ending (Y)

well lets say that the aliens killed all the predators and then turned on the humans, the humans killed most of the aliens except for one but before the last human could die he seriouly wonded the last alien and he died as a result of that serious injury.

THEY ALL DIE :refuck:
RE: alien vs preditor by aNILEator on 08-06-2004 at 01:37 PM

hehehe maybe its not gonna be a good film at all and will be really cheesy jokes and stuff.

first off how many aliens to predators are there? if only 5 predatores to a whole nest of aliens then aliens will own they could set the face huggers on them so that they can't see shit then get the big mother fucking aliens in to destroy and steal weaponry (it is in one alien book that they learn how to use technology and can defend themselves with weapons) then you have alien in predator clothing with all the nice shiny weapons and stuff then George W Bush presses a button on his desk laughs insanely chokes on a peanut then keels over and dies then the world makes a terrible farting noise and depletes and turns into a black hole so everything is destroyed :p

RE: alien vs preditor by Ice Queen on 08-06-2004 at 04:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
hehehe maybe its not gonna be a good film at all and will be really cheesy jokes and stuff.

first off how many aliens to predators are there? if only 5 predatores to a whole nest of aliens then aliens will own they could set the face huggers on them so that they can't see shit then get the big mother fucking aliens in to destroy and steal weaponry (it is in one alien book that they learn how to use technology and can defend themselves with weapons) then you have alien in predator clothing with all the nice shiny weapons and stuff then George W Bush presses a button on his desk laughs insanely chokes on a peanut then keels over and dies then the world makes a terrible farting noise and depletes and turns into a black hole so everything is destroyed :p

:lol::lol:

See everyone still dies in his idea of things
RE: alien vs preditor by CookieRevised on 08-09-2004 at 01:07 PM

on a serious note...

This movie is going to be nothing more then a cheesy SF-action thing... I even wonder where they got the money to do such a lame thing... :rolleyes: I will watch it on tv, when there is nothing else on. But I know I'm so gonna laugh at it...

It's like putting Superman into a Lord of the rings movie... :rolleyes:

EDIT: let me put it in other way:

I've no doubt the film is going to be entertaining. But...

For whom is this film? For the Alien-fans? I'm sure the true Alien-fans wont like it that another creator from a totaly inrelevant space/time/story invades their story-line... And vice versa! Predator fans won't like the idea of Aliens roaming their story line... Although! There was a small flash of an Alien skull in one of the Predator spaceships in the second movie. But as in many movies, such small winks are often placed to contribute to other great movies (or movies which the director liked)...

So, I think, many die-hard fans will not like the idea... Although they're gonna watch it out of curiousity I think...

This is only a movie adaptation from those all-time questions like Spiderman vs Superman... Godzilla vs King Kong... etc...

So, who will win? 20th Century Fox... (I hope... for them... If they can make the story believable for both groups of fans)

RE: alien vs preditor by aNILEator on 08-16-2004 at 10:11 AM

ok i've seen it and its not all that.

It lacks mystery and stuff you get told everything,

*SPOILER*
The commander of the human team joins forces with the predator commander and then the predator dies and the human pushes the alien off the cliff thing...Humans win

RE: alien vs preditor by Ice Queen on 08-16-2004 at 02:08 PM

quote:

*SPOILER*
The commander of the human team joins forces with the predator commander and then the predator dies and the human pushes the alien off the cliff thing...Humans win

u spoiled it for us who have not seen it as yet n did not want to know until we saw it
RE: alien vs preditor by Anubis on 08-24-2004 at 07:22 PM

Ice Queen you just spoiled it by making it more readable :@
[Image: attachment.php?pid=296689]

RE: alien vs preditor by Jimcando on 08-24-2004 at 07:38 PM

the basic storyline of the movie is that the Pretators have a civilisation or summut and to become 'a man' (so to speak) in the pretator world u must kill an alien...
so the pretator must be able to kick aliens' ass because obviosly lots of pretators must of killed aliens before and therefore it must b easy

RE: alien vs preditor by user27089 on 08-24-2004 at 07:58 PM

Thankyou for ruining the whole film for us, now no-one likes you :) i do though, BLUE TACK!

RE: RE: alien vs preditor by Jimcando on 08-24-2004 at 09:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Thankyou for ruining the whole film for us, now no-one likes you :) i do though, BLUE TACK!

i dont know wot happens in the film...i just heard that pretators must kill an alien to become 'a man'...not exactely the whole storyline is it?
RE: alien vs preditor by user27089 on 08-24-2004 at 09:25 PM

not you genious

quote:
ok i've seen it and its not all that.

It lacks mystery and stuff you get told everything,

*SPOILER*

RE: alien vs preditor by Shadow D on 08-24-2004 at 09:27 PM

Hey, I was right the humans did team up with the humans[Image: rocknana.gif]

Man I saw the movie, and I must say, I was laughing my ass off when I the woman and the preditor where working together, it was sooo ridiculous...But I like the end,...it kind of hints at an interresting sequel :beer:

RE: alien vs preditor by user27089 on 08-24-2004 at 09:42 PM

yea, the humans did team up with the humans, you were completely correct :dodgy:

RE: alien vs preditor by Ice Queen on 08-27-2004 at 06:54 PM

do u guys think there will be a part 2

predator vs. alien predator

RE: alien vs preditor by Pr0xY on 08-27-2004 at 07:59 PM

quote:
:undecided: maybe... but unlikely

I figured the humans would win.  It is hollywood, thats how things go. 

RE: alien vs preditor by user27089 on 08-29-2004 at 09:54 AM

quote:
do u guys think there will be a part 2

I severely doubt it, but they might, but it probably won't be in the cinema or anything, we've already won, where would it be on Mars, because if it would be, then that would be a really cheesy movie. I wouldn't expect any new films about alien and predator unless they lose a lot of money.