Shoutbox

Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! (/showthread.php?tid=2951)

Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Fraisie on 01-04-2003 at 02:51 AM

Visit www.pachou.com ! Quite funny to see that :)

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Chrono on 01-04-2003 at 03:10 AM

:P

I had seen it, yes

[off topic] Nice avatar, Is that Tifa ? [off topic]

RE: RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Fraisie on 01-04-2003 at 03:47 AM

Yes it is :) I can tell you: living with a Final Fantasy fan makes you becoming one :P
RE: RE: RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Chrono on 01-04-2003 at 04:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie

Yes it is :) I can tell you: living with a Final Fantasy fan makes you becoming one :P

Nah, My brother isnt a FF fan yet... :rolleyes:
RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Johnny_Mac on 01-04-2003 at 10:36 AM

Doesnt look any different for me... :S

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by shine on 01-04-2003 at 01:31 PM

I think there is something wrong in the wordings there :undecided:

I think it should be "Did you mean to go to MsgPlus"

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by dom. on 01-04-2003 at 01:46 PM

yeh true

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Fraisie on 01-04-2003 at 03:24 PM

Well, the thing is that this Pachou guy realised he gets a lot of traffic from people trying to get in touch with Patchou, so he put a link to Patchou's web site.

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by dom. on 01-04-2003 at 03:25 PM

EVERYONE LOVES PATCHOU!

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Fraisie on 01-04-2003 at 04:07 PM

But I love him even more :P

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by reisyboy on 01-04-2003 at 07:19 PM

lol we know you do, its nice to know pachou likes plus! lol ;)

RE: RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Chrono on 01-05-2003 at 01:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by reisyboy
lol we know you do, its nice to know pachou likes plus! lol ;)

And patchou likes Patchou works :P
RE: RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Muss on 01-05-2003 at 04:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie
But I love him even more :P

You can never be 100% certain of that :tongue:

There are sick and twisted people out there

*looks at some certain people here*
RE: RE: RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by shine on 01-05-2003 at 04:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Muss
You can never be 100% certain of that :tongue:
There are sick and twisted people out there

Yeah those people who cannot hold a bit and keeps "leaking" from all their holes :refuck:
RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Muss on 01-05-2003 at 04:21 AM

* Muss was lookign in Shines direction before :tongue: :refuck:

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by WDZ on 01-05-2003 at 04:23 AM

Uhh... I find it hard to believe that anyone would call that site the "funniest thing ever"... :undecided:

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by shine on 01-05-2003 at 04:23 AM

* shine knows that now you dont :refuck: :D

RE: RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by shine on 01-05-2003 at 04:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Uhh... I find it hard to believe that anyone would call that site the "funniest thing ever"... :undecided:

One person did... may be was fed up with his work :D :wink:
RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Muss on 01-05-2003 at 04:25 AM

Probably cos she goes with Patchou, and it is about Patchou :undecided:

* Muss thinks that guy with the mullet yesterday was the funniest thing ever

RE: RE: RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Chrono on 01-05-2003 at 04:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Muss

:rolleyes:
RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Fraisie on 01-05-2003 at 10:24 PM

ok ok maybe it was a little too much... but still, it is quite funny to see that "patchou" is now a word popular enough to justify a link when people do a typo...

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by ··¤fifa91no2¤·· on 01-05-2003 at 11:04 PM

wats the 'pachou' site about neway computers... I fink hes just trying 2 get more ppl on it cuz of patchou lol :P

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Patchou on 01-06-2003 at 07:12 PM

lol.. it's incredible to see how much concentrated intelligence there is in this forum hehe :)

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by [white]shark on 01-06-2003 at 08:24 PM

Heh heh, I'd have to agree with Patchou on this one.

Greetz

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by gewoon ikke on 01-06-2003 at 08:32 PM

most intelligent ppl from all over the world in here.. (a)

RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by reisyboy on 01-06-2003 at 08:53 PM

If we put our minds to it we can acheive anything(ish)...... :D:S

RE: RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by burcyril10 on 01-06-2003 at 09:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
lol.. it's incredible to see how much concentrated intelligence there is in this forum hehe :)

lol, how can u dissagree and damn i forgot what i was gonna say on that topic. i yeah
* burcyril10 slaps himself for forgetting

LONG LIVE LORD PATCHOU (how could anyone even type it wrong, i can't even if i try ;) )
RE: Have you seen pachou.com ? Funniest thing ever ! by Fraisie on 01-07-2003 at 02:16 PM

well.... maybe patchu ? it sounds just like patchou when you think of it... :/