Shoutbox

Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! (/showthread.php?tid=29530)

Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Vaha15 on 08-05-2004 at 10:23 AM

I finnaly uploaded the Bosnian Website Translation. I been gone for a while but 
now Im back and ready for the new MsgPlus to translate.

Vaha

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Banshee on 09-11-2004 at 09:31 PM

Hey Vaha, I've found several mistakes in your translation, so who am I to address to now ? O.o

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by 4ke. on 09-20-2004 at 08:02 PM

Nadam se daces brzo prevest program :p

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by CookieRevised on 09-23-2004 at 05:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Banshee
Hey Vaha, I've found several mistakes in your translation, so who am I to address to now ? O.o
Post the mistakes with their corrections in this thread ;)
RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Vaha15 on 09-28-2004 at 06:23 AM

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of the updates. I haven't been on my computer for a while because of school and too much work. Since I found out that Bosnian Language has been removed and also some found mistakes, I will try my best to redo them.

Please post any mistakes that you find in the MP!3 or the Website translation.

P.S. Expect the translation of 3.20 in about 10 days or less.

Vaha

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by CookieRevised on 09-28-2004 at 12:49 PM

Vaha15, a question and a tip...
(but this is also for all other translators of course)

Question:
Are you the official translator for the Bosnian translation?
I though 2Pac was (don't ask me why though :p), but I'm not sure. Also because I see your name is in the about box of the official "extra"* translation.

If you are, and you recieve emails from Patchou whenever there needs to be a translation done. (And I think you recieve them, otherwise you couldn't update the website translation ;)), then send a request/PM to WDZ and ask him to put the translation sticker ([Image: mptranslator.gif]) on your name. ;)

Tip:
Put a revision number on top of your translation in a comment line.
In that way, people can keep track of the updates and know if the file has been updated or not compared to the one they already might have.

Many translators do this already in various ways, eg:

code:
Afrikaans:
; Version 17.06.2004.1

Deutsch, Nederlands:
; Version 04.09.14.1

Norsk (Bokmal):
;rev:3.0.1
;date: 17.09.2004

Turkish:
;Turkish language interface version date 14.09.04  for Messenger Plus! 3.96

Czech:
;2004.09.27 20:40    1.08      3.20.100   upravil jacktalking

Greek:
;Version 3.2 28/9/2004 rev2 final

etc...

So, as you can see the date is the most important part here. And also put a revision number, so that if you do update a few times in 1 day, that there is still a difference in the date/revision ;)

* extra as in removed, but available on the website
RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by WDZ on 09-28-2004 at 02:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
If you are, and you recieve emails from Patchou whenever there needs to be a translation done. (And I think you recieve them, otherwise you couldn't update the website translation ;)), then send a request/PM to WDZ and ask him to put the translation sticker ([Image: mptranslator.gif]) on your name. ;)
I've confirmed that he is one of the official Bosnian translators, and added the 'sticker.' :)
RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Vaha15 on 09-28-2004 at 10:43 PM

Cool,

All right, I did some work yesterday on the translation and expect it to be released on Friday.

Ill send the file to Patchou, and I hope he will put it in the Setup or as a separate package.

Vaha

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Vaha15 on 10-02-2004 at 09:22 PM

Ok i checked some stuff in my translation, but i want you guys to tell me the mestakes and post them here with the right translation. I sent the update to Patchou so expect the update soon on the website.

Thanks for the support

Vaha15

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Vaha15 on 10-21-2004 at 07:04 AM

October 21, 2004

I updated both of my translations for the Bosnian language. Now i just have to wait for Patchou to put it online.

If you see any problems at any of my translations, please post them here.

thanks

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Ostraq on 12-27-2004 at 02:15 AM

Hi there,
I’ll shoot immediately, Vaha it seems that you have more problems with Bosnian than English, sorry mate don’t get me wrong but translation should be really brushed up.
Pozdrav od Ostraq-a

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by ddjura on 12-28-2004 at 01:25 PM

Kao prvo , ne mozete da pravite bosanski prevod , zato sto nesto sto se zove bosanski jezik ne postoji. U istoriji juznoslovenskih naroda se spominju tri jezika i tri naroda: srpski , hrvatski i slovenacki. Bosanski jezik i bosanski narod je izmisljen . Samo sam to hteo da kazem . A i ovaj prevod na takozvani bosanski je usran i nepravilan.

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Vaha15 on 12-30-2004 at 12:27 AM

Kad je Bosanski jezik (tako zvani Bosancica) i mogu vam reci par rijeci na bosanskom jeziku koje znate sta su a ne moze te ih prevesti na srpski jezik i zelite da u Bosnu uvedete Ekavkski naglasak koji nikada nije ni postajao i vi kao Bosanski narod koliko god to budete zelili da prihvatite necete moci jer ste Bosanci, a niste Srbi nego ste samo Bosanci praoslavne vjeroispovjesti.

Hvala

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Ostraq on 01-02-2005 at 02:44 AM

DDjura my KURA, ovo ti nije mjesto za svadju a trazis je, zato pa ti jaz to lahko povem tudi v slovenscini da si ti navadni brezumni debil, samo zato kjer si reko da razen hrvascine srbscine pa slovenscine ne obstajajo drugi jeziki. Upam da bos zastopil kaj ti pravim smrdljivec vsrani. I na kraju krajeva sto tebe boli .ura. za ovim prIJevodom a ne prevodom. Idi .ebi si mater te prevodi na srpski hrvatski ili slovenski (a ne slovenacki seljacino jedna sumadijska,) to ti niko ne zabranjuje. A nama bosancima ostavi nas jezik i mars u pi.ku materinu tamo preko Drine.

Prisrcen pozdrav iz Slovenije od MUJOta.

P.S. Naslednic ko zacnes srat si prvo premisli kaj si hot'o povedat Djuro sloven'c ti sestro kuro.

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by mirza_bosnia on 02-13-2005 at 11:53 AM

@ ddjura : hehe nije ti ovdje mjesto za takve rasprave =) idi trazi neki history channel or something...
@ vaha : ee vaha imas podosta gresaka na bosanskoj stranici Messenger Plus-a! hehe ako ti treba pomoc oko prevoda s engleskog slobodno javi ;)

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Vaha15 on 03-13-2005 at 02:29 AM

Hey,

I just finished translation of Messenger Plus! 3.50 of Bosnian language, but Im gonna need some help with the mistakes I have made. If you guys can help me out, that would be very good.
Well I cant wait until Messenger Plus! 3.50 is released....

Thanks,

Vaha

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by bacteria on 04-12-2005 at 11:19 PM

Hello everyone,
Hello Vaha,

I really dont understand how u can this call Bosnian translation. There are thausends and thausends mistakes in your "translation" and there are same parts of text I really do not understand.
I am very sorry for this,  but text can not be translated  "literality" ( literality - doslovno znacenje), people need to understand what they are reading. I think u need to take some classes in Bosnian.

Best regards from Bosnia and Herzegowina,

bacteria @ i nek si se ti poFalio da imas laptop :D

Pitao jedan, tako, jednom, vrli pitac neki... by OdDobojaMuyo on 04-24-2005 at 02:00 PM

Cestitam na prevodu, kakv god da je. 

Obradovalo me kada sam na listi jezika vidio bosanski (narocito kada vidjeh da još uvijek nema ostalih sa ovih podrucja).

Slažem se s Bacteriom da ima puno grešaka u prevodu  koje bi HITNO trebalo izmijeniti. Htio bih pomoci, a znam još nekoliko ljudi ovdje u SA koji bi rado pomogli, koji su ponosni poznavaoci svog jezika ili cak i strucnjaci.

Dakle, kako da pomognemo?
Da ovdje upisujemo ispravke ili postoji neki prakticniji nacin?

I neka nama naših Balkanaca koji samo blatiti i psovati znaju! Njihova zloba neće nestati ni kada pr(ij)evod bude savršen ali nam mogu posluziti kao podsticaj da poradimo na tom pr(ij)evodu.
A Senahid Halilović u Pravopisu bosankog jezika kaze da je ispravno oboje: prevod=prijevod.

Bacteria: Uzgred, Vaha ima i  iPod! ;)

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Vaha15 on 04-28-2005 at 03:02 AM

Raja,

Ja sam uradio ovaj prijevod za sedmicu dana. Nisam bas tako razmisljo o greskama ali posto svi vidite da ih imam onda ako hocete vi mozete da pomognete sa ovim prevodom.

Posaljite mi privatnu poruku i ja cu tu dati poruku Patchou da on zna da ima vise raje sto rade na ovome prevodu. Samo posaljite ime i da se zainteresovani.

Opet veoma se izvinjavam na greske sto sam napravio....

P.S. Ja se nikako nehvalim, samo sam stavio signature sto meni izgleda dobro, posto svako drugi na ostalim websajtovima ima tako slican signature.

Hvala,

Vaha

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by nino90 on 07-08-2005 at 01:44 PM

kako da Messenger Plus instaliram na bosanski kada hocu da instaliram nema bosanskoga jezika medu ostalima

hvala nino mostar

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Vaha15 on 07-17-2005 at 01:25 AM

Hej,

Ako hoces da imas bosanski jezik trebas da download ovaj fajl:

http://download.msgplus.net/files/MPlus_LanguagePack.zip

Samo extract u Win Zip ili Win Rar i stavi fajl Bosanski ovde:

C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 3\Resources

---------

Vaha

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by baby_effulgence on 09-20-2005 at 09:49 PM

Hi,

I am a graduate in English language and literature, and I live in Bosnia, so Bosnian is my native tongue. I couldn't help but notice that this translation is not exactly satisfactory. There are many, many grammatical errors, the style is inappropriate and it is difficult to follow the text. In my opinion, and I think I'm eligible to give that kind of opinion because I received three silver awards from the university as one of its best students, the translation should be rewritten completely. I am willing to help with this translation, because I believe that the translation is representative of our country and culture. So I would be honored to be part of the translating team! Thank you in advance :) Please reply to my email baby_effulgence@yahoo.com or here

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Ostraq on 09-21-2005 at 02:03 PM

Ja nisam diplomirao engleski ali sam ga isuvise dugo sluzbeno koristio tako da ako nista drugo onda mi sleng ide od "jezika". Baby ... slozio bih se sa tobom Vahu sam vec kontaktirao (On je mladji momak koji se prvi sjetio da napravi pr(ij)evod ovog add-on-a, zato mu kapu skidam, on je i sam svjestan da ima gresaka). samo se on u zadnje vrijeme ne javlja. Ja sam vec radio na prevodu ali koliko znam Vaha je zasada jedini "official" translator bosanskog jezika za Messenger Plus! Zato ga ponovo pozivam da se javi i kontaktira nas.

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Vaha15 on 09-28-2005 at 07:30 AM

Hey guys,

Sorry that I haven't been on the forums for a while. I have been in a school for a long time and I really haven't had time to spend time on the translation. If you guys want to help out with the translation contact me on my email (vahaxp at gmail dot com) or PM me.

P.S. Sorry :( that I have mistakes in the translation but I did do it very fast and I really hadn't had time to edit all of my mistakes. I would really like some help with the Program and Website Translation.

Thanks,

Vaha

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Pavelic on 12-19-2005 at 03:44 PM

evo, prijo ja sam čisti Hrvat (naš jezik je isti), i moram ti reći nešto: tvoj prijevod ima stotinu grešaka, kao da nepostoji gramatika u našem jeziku. hajde da ti ja nešto predložim: kontaktiraj me putem MSN-a (kookystudioz@net.hr) pa šu ti pomoći

RE: RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by skorpija on 03-03-2006 at 04:53 PM

Zasto ja ovo nemogu nikako da prevedem instalirala sam sve kako je objasnjeno ali nikako nece da se prevede uvek ostaje engleski a u izboru jezika bosanskog nigde nema

RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by Bosna4ever on 01-15-2008 at 11:21 AM

Djuro,da ti nesh kazem da budes pametniji.
1.Owo nije mjesto za svadju
2.Hrvatski i srpski jezik su jezici koji uzimaju rijeci od bosanskog jezika
3.Slovenski je samostalan jezik
4.Dok vi govorite za babe od 70 god. da su cure,mi govorimo da su to stare zene.Owako to kod was izgleda:
Djevojcica-klinac
Cura-riba
Baka-cura
Djed-decko
Pa gdje to ima???
5.HRVATSKI I SRPSKI SU NAJJJJJGLUPLJI JEZICI SA IZMISLJENIM NAGLASCIMA I PERSIRANJIMA!!!
........THX swim Bosancima za iskrenu podrsku vjecnog Bosanskog jezika........

RE: RE: Bosnian Messenger Plus! Web Site Translation Done!!! by ag008 on 01-16-2008 at 12:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bosna4ever
Djuro,da ti nesh kazem da budes pametniji.
1.Owo nije mjesto za svadju
2.Hrvatski i srpski jezik su jezici koji uzimaju rijeci od bosanskog jezika
3.Slovenski je samostalan jezik
4.Dok vi govorite za babe od 70 god. da su cure,mi govorimo da su to stare zene.Owako to kod was izgleda:
Djevojcica-klinac
Cura-riba
Baka-cura
Djed-decko
Pa gdje to ima???
5.HRVATSKI I SRPSKI SU NAJJJJJGLUPLJI JEZICI SA IZMISLJENIM NAGLASCIMA I PERSIRANJIMA!!!
........THX swim Bosancima za iskrenu podrsku vjecnog Bosanskog jezika........

Lijepo pljuješ po hrvatima!