Shoutbox

Big Brother - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Big Brother (/showthread.php?tid=29592)

Big Brother by GiantSpider on 08-06-2004 at 09:27 PM

Pretty obvious she would win. What have people thought of the series overall?

RE: Big Brother by toddy on 08-06-2004 at 09:39 PM

she ?!?!

i thought it was the best series of all of them, a lot more entertainment than in the last series

RE: Big Brother by GiantSpider on 08-06-2004 at 09:42 PM

He is now a she so yeah....................she.

RE: Big Brother by sarah_1st on 08-06-2004 at 10:29 PM

lol well i dont actually watch it because i dont really like it but i have got to say stu is very nice :P hehe. i dont know what is soooooooo good about bb, what is it that is soooo good will someone please tell me

RE: Big Brother by Menthix on 08-06-2004 at 10:38 PM

I haven't watched any Big Brother lately anyways. But it might be usefull to say which country we're talking about :D. Big brother is in various countries with diffrent people you know.

RE: Big Brother by lopardo on 08-06-2004 at 10:56 PM

Yeah, and it sucks anyway. :P

RE: Big Brother by ind3nt on 08-07-2004 at 12:17 AM

* ind3nt rolls eyes at reality television

RE: RE: Big Brother by Hank on 08-07-2004 at 12:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ind3nt
* ind3nt rolls eyes at reality television

.   gotta find it funny from what i read about the winner.. a Tranny winnin it..LOL , whats gonna be next?  day 8 of British BB a lesbian By the name of Kitten gets booted out..LOL . this is more exciting than the Australian BigBrother which wasnt a real Success IMHO
RE: Big Brother by Joe on 08-07-2004 at 03:08 AM

Big Brother 5????

it's still goin on here

RE: Big Brother by Chestah on 08-07-2004 at 03:28 AM

yeah the last Australian BB sucked so much, rating were falling so much. They dragged everyone in with the "bigbrother is coming... with a big surprise" and the surprise was the prize winnings was increasing from 250k to 1million and they didn't know. I was like :| omg pathetic and never watched it from that day foward. lol none of the stuff they introduced to the house was good as well.

RE: Big Brother by kangie on 08-07-2004 at 03:47 PM

aye, well i watched most of it, and i wanted Jason to win.... he was the only housemate who like, said what he believed! and Nadia kept her secret all the way thru, thats hardly being honest!!!! *me sulks* bah!

RE: Big Brother by sarah_1st on 08-07-2004 at 05:19 PM

i dont watch it so what was her secret?

RE: Big Brother by toddy on 08-07-2004 at 05:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by sarah_1st
i dont watch it so what was her secret?
she use a he, she had a sex change
RE: Big Brother by Vazza on 08-07-2004 at 06:11 PM

:blah: I wanted Jason to win too :( only because he comes from my area (well actually about 25 mins away from me). I was kinda hoping the Nadia would tell them but so do they know now? I was on holiday for a week and had crap reception for the channel it was shown on. *sighs* well, theres the reunion BBQ on sunday, might watch that. Maybe there'll be another food fight....:p

RE: Big Brother by Pipish on 08-08-2004 at 08:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by GiantSpider
Pretty obvious she would win. What have people thought of the series overall?
there are lots of bb's the last one a guy called trevor one
RE: Big Brother by musicalmidget on 08-08-2004 at 10:57 AM

I think GiantSpider is talking about the British version, and personally I'm glad it's all over. :tongue:

I've never seen the thrill in watching a group of people simply living in the same house for however many weeks.  It's so boring and...pointless to be honest.  I've never watched it, so I get fed up of seeing it everytime I turn on the TV, hearing it everytime I turn on the radio, and everyone talking about it constantly when I leave the house. :-/

Thankfully it's over. :banana:

RE: Big Brother by Vazza on 08-08-2004 at 11:35 AM

Yeah, so am I. I think after 5 series they should call it quits. I don't think theres mch else they could do.... Probably my previous post made you think I liked it, but i hardly ever watched it, although the Live times when all you saw was sleeping  was so boring I fell asleep.

* Vazza prays there isn't another series next year

RE: Big Brother by .Roy on 08-08-2004 at 11:46 AM

whats big brother lol?

RE: Big Brother by Twan on 08-08-2004 at 11:59 AM

In the netherlands we had this program   i watched it 1 time and it's so sad... if you like this kinda program you realy have to get a life :S  or else give me a very good reason that it is a good program....  maybe we can discuss about it :P

RE: Big Brother by Vazza on 08-08-2004 at 01:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bud
whats big brother lol?
Its a reality TV shows where theres a groups of people who have to live in the same house for a number of weeks with people being evicted on a weekly basis. Eventually there's an overall winner although how some of them win is beyond me

RE: Big Brother by GiantSpider on 08-08-2004 at 07:08 PM

lol. Okay I will remember to be more specific next time. And yeah I wanted Jason to win two.

RE: Big Brother by user27089 on 08-08-2004 at 07:34 PM

I was really hoping that Nadia won, and she is a she now so therefore she shouldn't be patronized. :D