Shoutbox

unblock us from the peolple who block us - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: unblock us from the peolple who block us (/showthread.php?tid=29643)

RE: help help help please by JaCkI3 on 08-07-2004 at 09:08 PM

i have a friend that have a thing that can unblok us from the peolpleo who blok us someone have that to sent me ???

RE: unblock us from the peolple who block us by Choli on 08-07-2004 at 09:25 PM

That thing doesn't exist (or, at least, we don't know about it). If, for example, I block you, I do that because I want you to be blocked and there's no way for you to unblock from my list.

RE: unblock us from the peolple who block us by lopardo on 08-07-2004 at 09:33 PM

I don't think that's possible...

RE: unblock us from the peolple who block us by .blade// on 08-08-2004 at 02:32 AM

Wouldn't that eliminate the purpose of blocking someone in the first place? ^o)

RE: unblock us from the peolple who block us by cooldude_i06 on 08-08-2004 at 05:06 AM

1. Your "friend" is a hard core hacker.

2. Why dont u have him send it to you.

RE: unblock us from the peolple who block us by Chestah on 08-08-2004 at 05:15 AM

lol, i don't think thats possible, you'd probably need to know the other users username and password. <-- thats hacking if you can do it and then it would most likely have to log them out to do it =/

RE: unblock us from the peolple who block us by frankiedaman on 08-16-2004 at 11:39 PM

i've never heard of such a program, sounds like a msn hacking tool to me. ^o)

RE: unblock us from the peolple who block us by MC Inferno on 08-16-2004 at 11:44 PM

me too. why dont you get him to get on the forums about it?

RE: unblock us from the peolple who block us by Millenium_edition on 08-16-2004 at 11:50 PM

8-)

let's face it: it's not a hacker because else your friend couldn't log in, since his pass is changed. it's not a tool either because there just is no flaw in the protocol

conclusion: your friend is an 13-year old kid.

RE: unblock us from the peolple who block us by leito on 08-16-2004 at 11:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition

conclusion: your friend is an 13-year old kid.

hahaha, good point.

I haven't seen something similar en all (M) history!