Shoutbox

*Shadow the hedgehog* - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: *Shadow the hedgehog* (/showthread.php?tid=29653)

*Shadow the hedgehog* by Shadow_sonic on 08-08-2004 at 03:24 AM

if you have messenger photos of sonic and something related to sonic please send them to me..If you want to ask me a question of sonic tell it to me!;)

RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by dotNorma on 08-08-2004 at 03:29 AM

Why does sonic have those damn super sonic abilities and why does everywhere on earth have loops and grinding rails everywhere?

RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by Shadow_sonic on 08-08-2004 at 03:32 AM

That's the creator problem a normal hedgehog can't do that.
I think that eggman create them so he can slow him.

but he will never slow him! Sonic is always a enemy of eggman.

mod: double post edit.

RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by dotNorma on 08-08-2004 at 03:35 AM

Yah , Eggman wants to slow sonic down so instead of doing anything usefull like killing him or putting up sentry guns or hiring people to do the work he puts up Rails and Hoops :refuck:

RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by Shadow_sonic on 08-08-2004 at 03:37 AM

he would like to kill him but he can't he is soo stupid... I'm with eggman so he can kill the blue blur..jeje..

RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by SonicBoom on 08-08-2004 at 03:24 PM

Sonic!

RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by aNILEator on 08-08-2004 at 05:45 PM

why has Dr. Robotnik's name changed to Eggman????

Lol i had a sonic room when i was a small child my mum painted all my walls like it. It fucking rocked!!!

Before The choas happened Dr. Robotnik was called Dr. Kintobor and sonic was a normal brown hedgehog they were team mates and collected the chaos emeralds for some machine the machine went wrong causing 'the chaos'  and the emeralds were spewn all over the world (i forgoten its name i think it is mobius) and Dr. Kintobor turned evil and sonic turned blue and fast and stuff.

Thats the story as i remember from some book i had.....i used to be really into sonic.......:dodgy:
* aNILEator goes to download sonic ROMS

RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by user27089 on 08-08-2004 at 08:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
why has Dr. Robotnik's name changed to Eggman????

Lol i had a sonic room when i was a small child my mum painted all my walls like it. It fucking rocked!!!

Before The choas happened Dr. Robotnik was called Dr. Kintobor and sonic was a normal brown hedgehog they were team mates and collected the chaos emeralds for some machine the machine went wrong causing 'the chaos'  and the emeralds were spewn all over the world (i forgoten its name i think it is mobius) and Dr. Kintobor turned evil and sonic turned blue and fast and stuff.

Thats the story as i remember from some book i had.....i used to be really into sonic.......:dodgy:
* Fukafly goes to download sonic ROMS
I used to have that book, it was a little thin comic, about the size of a two beanos or sumit, and he was in an explosion!

and, i can't find roms :(
RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by aNILEator on 08-08-2004 at 11:20 PM

hey traxor i think the book's front cover had sonic and tails running away from Dr.Robotnik from a car park barrier or sumat

RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by SonicBoom on 08-08-2004 at 11:35 PM

Any place we can either download some of this stuff, or buy the original comics?

RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by user27089 on 08-08-2004 at 11:47 PM

Question - Why is sonic blue ?

RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by Maniac on 08-09-2004 at 12:40 AM

Dr Robtnik didnt change his name to eggman... they're from the same family or something... i dunno wasnt there something towards the end of adventure battle 2 (or whatever the sonic game on gc was called) about how he was his son or grandson? .... i might be completly off...

RE: *Shadow the hedgehog* by Joe on 08-09-2004 at 01:42 AM

Hyper/Super:gfdrin:
Sonic/ Tails(Miles)/ Knuckles:gfdrin:
Ruled/Rule:gfdrin: