Shoutbox

Read: MSN Goes Minimal! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Read: MSN Goes Minimal! (/showthread.php?tid=29715)

Read: MSN Goes Minimal! by M-Head on 08-09-2004 at 08:12 PM

Okay, please no one ask me how I did this, as it's just happened out of the blue, with no input from me whatsoever. Therefore, I wouldn't have a clue how to recreate this. I like this how it is, however.

I am thinking that Microsoft may be trying out something randomly on people's accounts. Maybe if that happens to multiple people, it could be what is happening.

The only bad thing about this is that the MsgPlus icon doesn't work very well with it, it is cut in half.

·-> Michael <-· says:
Windows Version: Windows XP, 5.01.2600
Messenger Client Version: 6.2.0137
Messenger Plus! Version: 3.01.0094

//Edit\\
I was signed in before this happened, it was normal when I signed in. It just........happened!

RE: Read: MSN Goes Minimal! by Kryptonate on 08-09-2004 at 08:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M-Head
I am thinking that Microsoft may be trying out something randomly on people's accounts. Maybe if that happens to multiple people, it could be what is happening.
why would they do that? :-/ Microsoft has got enough testers to do this.

Could be just a small glitch in MSN Messenger..
RE: Read: MSN Goes Minimal! by ipab on 08-09-2004 at 08:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M-Head
Okay, please no one ask me how I did this, as it's just happened out of the blue, with no input from me whatsoever. Therefore, I wouldn't have a clue how to recreate this. I like this how it is, however.

The only bad thing about this is that the MsgPlus icon doesn't work very well with it, it is cut in half.

·-> Michael <-· says:
Windows Version: Windows XP, 5.01.2600
Messenger Client Version: 6.2.0137
Messenger Plus! Version: 3.01.0094

//Edit\\
I was signed in before this happened, it was normal when I signed in. It just........happened!

lol that happened to me 2, its just happens when msn hasnt loaded completely , i bet u after u close it (to the taskbar) and open it again, it is restored to normal due to the completion of loading :P
RE: Read: MSN Goes Minimal! by ind3nt on 08-09-2004 at 08:43 PM

hey i like that :D n e one wanna make a skin like... Defective Msn ?? haha

RE: Read: MSN Goes Minimal! by Dempsey on 08-09-2004 at 08:58 PM

yea that happened to me to, but i thought it was just cos i'd been messing about with messenger, try to make my own banner remover.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=289208]

RE: Read: MSN Goes Minimal! by Apatik on 08-09-2004 at 09:38 PM

it happens to me sometimes, never understood why. I got to reboot msn to get the normal display back..

(!VER) : win xp he
msnmsgr 6.2.0137
msgplus 3.01.0094
display drivers : nvidia forceware 61.77 (hm, i made the update a few days ago, can't remember if i met the bug since then..)

RE: Read: MSN Goes Minimal! by weirdal27 on 08-09-2004 at 11:04 PM

that would require editing of the exe wouldent it? (unless its a glitch)
i dont think its possible for msn to edit your exe

RE: Read: MSN Goes Minimal! by Apatik on 08-09-2004 at 11:46 PM

IMO it's a glitch, msn loads normally and runs without any problem. but sometimes (quite rarely actually), i restore the window and everything appears just like on the sreenshot dempsey posted