Shoutbox

Nice image - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Nice image (/showthread.php?tid=29729)

Nice image by Kitaiko on 08-10-2004 at 04:06 AM

I made this pic by measuring and lining up the lines using the tops of other msn windows. It took me around 4 hours, and when I finally went to send it this happened:

RE: Nice image by matty on 08-10-2004 at 04:12 AM

No Offence, but that image looks really doctored :S

Also the reason it happened possibly is because the other participant doesn't have XP or the Plugin installed (not sure if its needed or not to view ink messages)

RE: Nice image by Kitaiko on 08-10-2004 at 04:13 AM

shouldnt have saved it in paint

RE: Nice image by weirdal27 on 08-10-2004 at 06:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty.

Also the reason it happened possibly is because the other participant doesn't have XP or the Plugin installed (not sure if its needed or not to view ink messages)
I have windows me and dont have the plugin installed and i can see them...

RE: Nice image by toddy on 08-10-2004 at 07:18 AM

if u click on the "handwrite" tab, and then select the drawing you can drag it into the handwriting box and send the picture again

RE: Nice image by Menthix on 08-10-2004 at 07:18 AM

You don't need any plugin to view ink messages on MSN 6.2 (at least when it runs on XP/2000/2003). For older OSes i don't know, but probally the same. However if your contact uses Windows Messenger, or an old version of MSN Messenger he/she won't be able to recieve ink (at least not without a working plugin).

RE: Nice image by weirdal27 on 08-10-2004 at 07:24 AM

what about the new web based messenger? has anybody tested that yet?

RE: Nice image by azn angel on 08-10-2004 at 10:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Kitaiko
by measuring and lining up the lines using the tops of other msn windows.
??
other than that WOW that WOULD of taken 4 hours

RE: Nice image by CookieRevised on 08-11-2004 at 10:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by LoochTheMan
that image is soooooo fake...yu can tell it was pasted onto the picture...if yur gunna lie...do a better job(Y)
Before saying such a thing make sure you know what you're talking about... there is NOTHING that indicates that it is fake.... the artifacts around certain things are from the compression used by the JPG images...
RE: Nice image by user27089 on 08-29-2004 at 10:41 AM

There is one main reason why I severely doubt that he did this image, look at the size of his message box, at that size this image would not be possible.

RE: Nice image by Kryptonate on 08-29-2004 at 11:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
There is one main reason why I severely doubt that he did this image, look at the size of his message box, at that size this image would not be possible.

you can make it bigger if you want :p. He might have scaled it down again when he send it.
RE: Nice image by Anubis on 08-29-2004 at 12:12 PM

Actually if you look there's a possible two different types of artifacts...one that is organised and one that is more randomised...
The JPEG compression looks more randomised, but some other formats have the more organised artifacts...Could have been doctored between two different file types...

RE: Nice image by .Roy on 08-29-2004 at 12:22 PM

wow.. that is one of the most pertiest pictures in the world!!! i cant believe u made that :-D but if u did good job!