Shoutbox

what does it mean when it says someone has been removed? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: what does it mean when it says someone has been removed? (/showthread.php?tid=29772)

what does it mean when it says someone has been removed? by alisha126 on 08-11-2004 at 03:40 AM

a lot of times, like after 5 minutes of not talking, in the conversation it says "____ has been removed." and i wanna know what that means....i only have one plugin to messenger plus and it's StuffPlug-NG...soo im hoping someone can tell me what this means. thanks

RE: what does it mean when it says someone has been removed? by banky on 08-11-2004 at 03:57 AM

You must have SPNG what it is when u or the person does not talk for awhile dont know how long but they are takein out of the convo

RE: what does it mean when it says someone has been removed? by marissa on 08-11-2004 at 06:13 AM

IT means when the server has ended the conversation, it doesnt mean the contact has left the conversation.

RE: what does it mean when it says someone has been removed? by guesswho on 08-16-2004 at 06:02 PM

Just to clarify. The Idle timeout is 5 mins for a 2 person conversation and 15 mins for conversation with more than 2 people. 
If a multiway conversation times out the server picks a random person to leave. If its only 2 people then the other contact leaves.

Geoff