Shoutbox

Bug:Contact List Cleanup:Last Chat. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Bug:Contact List Cleanup:Last Chat. (/showthread.php?tid=29813)

Bug:Contact List Cleanup:Last Chat. by RebelSean on 08-11-2004 at 10:38 PM

Today, I decided to clean up my list.....Deleting accounts that I have not chated with in so and so days. Well I have found a bug. As you can see in the attachment, I have chated with Blade today. And yesterday, but still it says that last chat was 43 days ago.:)
Click the image for real size.
[Image: attachment.php?pid=290310]

No, my color isnt fucked up I saved it as a gif so I could post it as attachment, couse .bmp was a 1.33meg file.:dodgy:

RE: Bug:Contact List Cleanup:Last Chat. by CookieRevised on 08-11-2004 at 10:58 PM

Are you sure that that is the account you spoke to. I mean, Blade could have more then 1 account, and you could have more then 1 account of his in your list... It is a common mistake to make...

[OFFTOPIC]

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
No, my color isnt fucked up I saved it as a gif so I could post it as attachment, couse .bmp was a 1.33meg file.
Good... but saving as a GIF doesn't nessecairly means that the colors are messed up, that has to do with bad settings when you converted to GIF, not because the GIF format itself...
[/OFFTOPIC]

RE: Bug:Contact List Cleanup:Last Chat. by RebelSean on 08-11-2004 at 11:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Are you sure that that is the account you spoke to. I mean, Blade could have more then 1 account, and you could have more then 1 account of his in your list... ?

[OFFTOPIC]
quote:
No, my color isnt fucked up I saved it as a gif so I could post it as attachment, couse .bmp was a 1.33meg file.
Good... but saving as a GIF doesn't nessecairly means that the colors are messed up, that has to do with bad settings when you converted to GIF, not because the GIF format itself...
[/OFFTOPIC]

I am not sure if he does or not....

[offtopic] How would I edit the settings to were it dont fuck up the image??[/OFFTOPIC]
RE: Bug:Contact List Cleanup:Last Chat. by ddunk on 08-11-2004 at 11:19 PM

quote:
I am not sure if he does or not....

[offtopic] How would I edit the settings to were it dont fuck up the image??[/OFFTOPIC]

Cookie means, does Blade have 2 accounts that you have added in your contact list but haven't talked to one in 40 days? (ie. blade1@hotmail.com that hasn't signed on in 41 days and blade2@hotmail.com that you talked to today, you just haven't removed blade1)

[offtopic]Don't use paint :P[/offtopic]
RE: Bug:Contact List Cleanup:Last Chat. by ipab on 08-11-2004 at 11:40 PM

yes he does,

blade has 2 accounts, next time i dont think u should jump the gun so quick XxRebelSeanxX :P

RE: Bug:Contact List Cleanup:Last Chat. by matty on 08-12-2004 at 01:58 AM

Sort the list by email, and look for emails both starting with gig

Like everyone has said Blade does have two accounts)