Shoutbox

ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ (/showthread.php?tid=29868)

ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by .Roy on 08-12-2004 at 04:25 PM

well ive grown to love msnger plus and i already got 3 plugins for msn messenger.
1 is screenshot sender.
2.is handwriting tool
3. well.. not really a plugin but smilymaker

im wondering what other ones are worth the download and the room on ur pc??

RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by Dempsey on 08-12-2004 at 04:26 PM

StuffPlug NG, definatly.

btw nice choice for number 1 :P

RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by .Roy on 08-12-2004 at 04:37 PM

lol yes u did a great job its only after i  save the pictures they dissapear later.. and do u know where i can show people buddyplay... it allows u to play blackjack and poker was released today.. how do i get it in the plugin page where it says not plugins but still useful

RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by Dempsey on 08-12-2004 at 04:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bud
lol yes u did a great job its only after i  save the pictures they dissapear later
There's an option to delete screenshots when messenger exits, maybe you selected that?

quote:
Originally posted by Bud
how do i get it in the plugin page where it says not plugins but still useful
You can email Fraisie here
RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by .Roy on 08-12-2004 at 04:49 PM

i just checked and no... i chose where i want the picture to be saved.. then after an hour or a day or so it just disappears..

but i have a suggestion.. im not sure where to post it so this will be the place... you know when u do countdown.. it wont let u click on any buttons except the different internet explorer pop ups u have...

Edited by Chrono: dont double post.

RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful............ by Dempsey on 08-12-2004 at 04:54 PM

hmm, very weird, i'll try and look into that, but I can't see how thats SS3 doing that.  I've never had it reported before, but I'll try to look into it.

RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by .Roy on 08-12-2004 at 04:56 PM

i just saved something there... ill tell u when it dissapears

RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by R0cK3TttttT on 08-12-2004 at 04:58 PM

Dood ya gotta git (Y) HOPPER 2.41.0175 (Y), its pretty fun and kool!!

RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by .Roy on 08-12-2004 at 05:00 PM

whats it do.. got any screenies?

RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by R0cK3TttttT on 08-12-2004 at 06:17 PM

http://mnjul.net/~mnjul/index.php  <-- Check out his site for more details and pics...It lets you send them lil pop up toast upto 5 to whoever your chatting with...:-#

RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by Jolo on 08-12-2004 at 06:27 PM

For Me:

File Transfer Plus
HandWritting Enabler
openConvo
StuffPlug-NG

RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by .Roy on 08-12-2004 at 07:06 PM

whats open convo

RE: ive grown to love plugins and i want to know which plugins are useful................ by R0cK3TttttT on 08-12-2004 at 07:17 PM

StuffPlug has that feature, it tells you when somebody opens and closes a chat window with you, I've read open convo might do a few more thangs...

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=28166 <-- D/L it there or just read about in the thread...