Shoutbox

JukeBox Mp3 player - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: JukeBox Mp3 player (/showthread.php?tid=29907)

JukeBox Mp3 player by eXtreme on 08-13-2004 at 06:47 PM

Anyone knows jukebox which is the best(creative zen touch or Apple ipod)? i am waiting ur comments:^)
*-)

RE: JukeBox Mp3 player by Eljay on 08-13-2004 at 07:16 PM

i aint used either but i guess ipod is best
id recommend setting this as a poll as well
its much clearer ;)

RE: JukeBox Mp3 player by Jeronimo on 08-13-2004 at 07:37 PM

The problem with all of these "best of" threads, is that all you will get is a "most common" thread. Lots of people will vote for iPod because they are so common, whereas iPods aren't necessarily the best.

Personally I would prefer an iRiver because you can drag and drop music onto it, it plays WMA and OGG files, has a much better battery life and has a remote with a display.

Its all irrelevant anyway as I can't afford one :)

So just be careful what you are asking. Not many people will have tried lots of different players :)

RE: JukeBox Mp3 player by bach_m on 08-13-2004 at 08:39 PM

i love my iPod. its small, its powerful, and it looks amazing. it can play a plethora of songs (duh :P) and also has games, a notes reader, a calendar and an adress book.

i've never heard of anyone who owns one disliking it :P

quote:
Originally posted by Jeronimo
Personally I would prefer an iRiver because you can drag and drop music onto it, it plays WMA and OGG files, has a much better battery life and has a remote with a display.
iTunes can auto sync ur library, or you can chose to manage the music on the iPod urself. either way, its simple.

just remeber: iTunes only works on Win 2K and XP
RE: JukeBox Mp3 player by BEWARE^^ on 08-14-2004 at 08:01 AM

i guess ipod is a great one ;)