Shoutbox

About How Much space does MSGPlus Take up of ur compe. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: About How Much space does MSGPlus Take up of ur compe. (/showthread.php?tid=30138)

About How Much space does MSGPlus Take up of ur compe. by banky on 08-19-2004 at 12:42 AM

Well.[Image: banana_freaky.gif]

RE: About How Much space does MSGPlus Take up of ur compe. by RebelSean on 08-19-2004 at 12:49 AM

Hmm, In my Messenger Plus2! folder I have: 2.10 megs. And in my Messenger Plus3! folder I have:11.8 megs.

I think this is what your talkin about. :undecided:

RE: About How Much space does MSGPlus Take up of ur compe. by marissa on 08-19-2004 at 01:13 AM

if you're running windows xp (i dont know if any other widnwos does it) but in add/remove programs on the right side of the program it'll tell you how much space it is using.

RE: About How Much space does MSGPlus Take up of ur compe. by matty on 08-19-2004 at 01:20 AM

Please note. The size will range depending on how many Plugins you have installed as well.

RE: About How Much space does MSGPlus Take up of ur compe. by banky on 08-19-2004 at 01:27 AM

what if u have no plugins

RE: About How Much space does MSGPlus Take up of ur compe. by matty on 08-19-2004 at 02:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by The Don
what if u have no plugins
Possibly around 9mbs
RE: About How Much space does MSGPlus Take up of ur compe. by Patchou on 08-19-2004 at 06:27 AM

Remember that half of it is taken by a copy of the original setup that you can find in setup.dat. If you really need the extra space, feel free to delete this file, it will just disable the "Share Messenger Plus!" function.

RE: About How Much space does MSGPlus Take up of ur compe. by banky on 08-20-2004 at 05:47 AM

OK thanks but i unintalled it by accident cause of a virus attack i might get it bak soon.