Shoutbox

TALKER FOR STUFFPLUG! PLEASE READ TB - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: TALKER FOR STUFFPLUG! PLEASE READ TB (/showthread.php?tid=30285)

TALKER FOR STUFFPLUG! PLEASE READ TB by benjyrama on 08-22-2004 at 09:06 AM

Rite, quite a while ago, mike 2 developed a talker called random, which made your font color change randomly every new message.

I thought this was great but it gets a bit annoying everytime i reinstall a new stuffplug ng that I have to go and find the thread and download it.

Maybe u cood include it in the installer of Stuffplug so it would be convenient and give others a chance to use it too.

thnx

RE: TALKER FOR STUFFPLUG! PLEASE READ TB by CookieRevised on 08-22-2004 at 12:38 PM

This is with every plugin/addon/whatever... It helps if people who create stuff update their threads instead of posting and creating a new thread for each update. In this way you only need to remember the thread of the program and look at it, instead of browsing and searching the forums...

RE: TALKER FOR STUFFPLUG! PLEASE READ TB by benjyrama on 08-22-2004 at 12:39 PM

by the way, it is actually a good talker.

RE: RE: TALKER FOR STUFFPLUG! PLEASE READ TB by R0cK3TttttT on 08-22-2004 at 01:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by benjyrama
by the way, it is actually a good talker.

(Y) Great find Dood, and THX fer posting it again, I just used it & like it...:-#