Shoutbox

Bypassing the 1100 char in the StuffPlug Talker Plugins - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Bypassing the 1100 char in the StuffPlug Talker Plugins (/showthread.php?tid=30293)

Bypassing the 1100 char in the StuffPlug Talker Plugins by JrCs on 08-22-2004 at 01:05 PM

Hi everybody,

with Messenger Plus we can bypass the 1100 chars limit. But if we use the talker in StuffPlug we are limited to the 1100 chars limit even if the option is selected in Messenger Plus.
Did someone else, know how to resolv this problem ?

Thanks in advance,
JrCs

RE: Bypassing the 1100 char in the StuffPlug Talker Plugins by Anubis on 08-22-2004 at 01:12 PM

On this message I decided to test this bug and yes it does occur, I'm surprised it took this long for a report. This is not a known bug, but for some reason there is a bug conflict. Thank you for reporting this, as soon as TB sees this I'm sure he'll attempt a solution...

RE: Bypassing the 1100 char in the StuffPlug Talker Plugins by JrCs on 08-23-2004 at 09:41 AM

Hi TB,

if you think the crash is the result of variable length, perhaps you can use an array of string to bypass this limit instead of using 2 strings (one for input and one for output).

JrCs

RE: Bypassing the 1100 char in the StuffPlug Talker Plugins by JrCs on 08-23-2004 at 03:30 PM

AAArrrrrggggggggggg

Do you try to pass directly a string that have more than 1100 to Messenger Plus ?

JrCs