Shoutbox

Emoticon Patch - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Emoticon Patch (/showthread.php?tid=30353)

Emoticon Patch by ayjay on 08-23-2004 at 07:05 PM

Hi,

On Mess.be there is loads of emoticon patches for MSN 4+5 and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some for MSN 6.1 or 6.2 or whatever?

Thanks,

Dom.

RE: Emoticon Patch by RebelSean on 08-23-2004 at 08:36 PM

Okay, since they use this dogy system, I can't just give you a link to them to download them... Goto mess.be and on the top of the page  it says in the 2nd drop down menu. CUSTOMIZATION, click that and find Msn6 Emoticon Packs...:d That simple...

RE: Emoticon Patch by bach_m on 08-23-2004 at 08:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by deej
Hi,

On Mess.be there is loads of emoticon patches for MSN 4+5 and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some for MSN 6.1 or 6.2 or whatever?

Thanks,

Dom.

well, because of the custom emoticons. there is no need for a patch, but you cna use custom emoticons. this allows your friend to see them :)

u can use COsmo Framer to get there click here
RE: Emoticon Patch by ayjay on 08-24-2004 at 05:25 PM

thanks but i was after a patch like they did for msn 4 and 5 that actually changed the default emoticons in there from the yellow ones to wotever, or is there some way i can do this using res hack or something?

RE: Emoticon Patch by ScaryMovieFan on 09-15-2004 at 01:55 AM

Can you get a patch that extends the emotion pannel? :S

RE: Emoticon Patch by Yourmum90 on 09-15-2004 at 10:37 AM

That is wat i am looking for it is a pain in the arse remembering all the letter shortcuts check my thread

RE: Emoticon Patch by Sunshine on 09-15-2004 at 10:50 AM

Asfar as i know there isn't such a thing as a emoticonpanelexpander..but u can configure em in 5 panels already with plus! (plus > options > messagehelpers > quickicons (tab) ... Panels configuration) and when u enable Quick emoticonspanel...typing ( will bring up the panel with numbers at the bottom wich u can click to switch panels and select the emote of ur choice ;) (no need to remember all the shortcuts)