Shoutbox

Where can I download 'Ink Redistibutables? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Where can I download 'Ink Redistibutables? (/showthread.php?tid=30364)

Where can I download 'Ink Redistibutables? by emtsniper on 08-24-2004 at 04:36 AM

I have been loooking every where, and cant seem to find out where it is.

Also, when i download handwriting.zip, it doesnt have the inkredist file

RE: Where can I download 'Ink Redistibutables? by marissa on 08-24-2004 at 04:39 AM

hey, welcome to the forums. you can download the Ink here!:D

RE: Where can I download 'Ink Redistibutables? by emtsniper on 08-24-2004 at 04:40 AM

Could you help with my other problem?? about the inkredist file?

RE: Where can I download 'Ink Redistibutables? by marissa on 08-24-2004 at 04:43 AM

yeah, sure. whats the problem with it? Ill be happy if i can help.

RE: Where can I download 'Ink Redistibutables? by emtsniper on 08-24-2004 at 04:46 AM

i read the 'how to install handwriting' page, and it said there should be a 'inkredist.zip' file, in the handwriting folder, but there isn't

RE: Where can I download 'Ink Redistibutables? by marissa on 08-24-2004 at 04:49 AM

well if you download the ink and unzip the files and everything and install for all users it shouldnt only be for the handwriting plugin since its from microsoft, and prbably for other uses. 

side note, if you dont see the tabs after installing the ink and then the handwriting try to restart your computer.

RE: Where can I download 'Ink Redistibutables? by emtsniper on 08-24-2004 at 04:50 AM

ok, thank you

RE: Where can I download 'Ink Redistibutables? by marissa on 08-24-2004 at 04:54 AM

no problem:) if you have any other problems be sure to come here and we'll try our best to help you.