Shoutbox

New plug-in idea - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: New plug-in idea (/showthread.php?tid=30442)

New plug-in idea by Duane_Bale on 08-25-2004 at 05:50 PM

I was wondering if someone could make a plugin that plays a sound everytime someone messages you for specific people instead of the lame default msn one. I know there's a login and logout one but I want it everytime they send you a message. Can anyone do this? Also is there anyway you can create a plugin so you can create your own moving emoticons that will send to other people. Cheers.

RE: New plug-in idea by .Roy on 08-25-2004 at 06:54 PM

its possible... but why would u want it.. who needs different songs for different people. and u cant make moving emoticons msn doesnt enable it

RE: New plug-in idea by lopardo on 08-25-2004 at 07:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DangerXone
I was wondering if someone could make a plugin that plays a sound everytime someone messages you for specific people instead of the lame default msn one. I know there's a login and logout one but I want it everytime they send you a message. Can anyone do this?
You can't currently have a different sound for every contact when they send you a message, but if you don't like Messenger's default, you can change it from Tools > Options > General > Sounds > Sounds tab, scroll down until you find MSN Messenger.

quote:
Originally posted by Duane_Bale
Also is there anyway you can create a plugin so you can create your own moving emoticons that will send to other people. Cheers.
That's not possible. :(