Shoutbox

Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... (/showthread.php?tid=30564)

Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... by RebelSean on 08-27-2004 at 08:44 PM

I think it would be nice if Patchou would add some things to the (!WAT) command with messenger plus.. I think it would be cool if it would say something like: Now Playing: (Song)-(Size of song)-(playing@blah blah b/kb per second).....Also to be able to like edit it in any order you wanted to edit it to say like: (song)-(playing@blah b/kb per seoncd)-(size of song...ECT....   :)

And also, I think it would be nice for it to have the same scrollbar thing in the main msn window with the same color and style in the Msn Conversation

[Image: attachment.php?pid=298245]

RE: Suggestion with the (!WAT) command by Kryptonate on 08-27-2004 at 08:57 PM

http://www.x2software.net/index.php?page=products_wmplus

RE: Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... by RebelSean on 08-30-2004 at 09:57 PM

Thanks, but I think that it should be added to Messenger Plus! itself, what do you all think :) ?

RE: Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... by Patchou on 08-31-2004 at 05:28 AM

I coul have added this, yes, but the WMPlus plugin is really good for that purpose already. I don't want to add too many things related to Winamp in my software as it's not necessary useful for many people :). Plugins are here for this exact reason!

RE: Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... by marissa on 08-31-2004 at 05:37 AM

if you wanna make it prettyful without the time of the song and stuff, make a quick text for "/np" like...

/np lalala Now Playing = (!WAT)

with colour and maybe a few custom emoticons...you can make it pretty without having the size of the file too:)

RE: Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... by Chestah on 08-31-2004 at 07:37 AM

aren't their heaps and heaps of plugins that do this Sean??? As Patchou said is it really nessary to add this to plus :P its not like having one more plugin would hurt (presuming the plugin is coded well ;) )
Chestah :P

RE: Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... by cyberstew on 09-22-2004 at 11:34 PM

Does the (!WAT) tag still work in nicknames?  I know it works for /nick, but I'd like one that changes constantly.

RE: Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... by RebelSean on 09-22-2004 at 11:39 PM

It does, but dont change constantly..

RE: Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... by Concord Dawn on 09-22-2004 at 11:44 PM

Maybe that should be worked on for the next version......

RE: Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... by lopardo on 09-23-2004 at 02:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chaotic_Shield
Maybe that should be worked on for the next version......
I think Patchou was clear:

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I coul have added this, yes, but the WMPlus plugin is really good for that purpose already. I don't want to add too many things related to Winamp in my software as it's not necessary useful for many people :). Plugins are here for this exact reason!

:)
RE: Suggestion with the (!WAT) command/ scrollbar thing... by Patchou on 09-23-2004 at 06:03 AM

When the latest APi version, it would be really easy to do a plugin that changes your nick automatically when a new song is played in your media player.