Shoutbox

Halo: Legendary - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Halo: Legendary (/showthread.php?tid=30643)

Halo: Legendary by Millenium_edition on 08-29-2004 at 12:44 AM

I just finished that last halo level, "The Maw" in legendary. I didn't finish "assault on control room" and " the thruth and reconciliation" in that difficulty setting. Honestly, I think The Maw is a very easy level, except the zone where you're alone against 3 black elites.

Anyone played halo and thinks like me?

RE: Halo: Legendary by matty on 08-29-2004 at 12:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
I just finished that last halo level, "The Maw" in legendary. I didn't finish "assault on control room" and " the thruth and reconciliation" in that difficulty setting. Honestly, I think The Maw is a very easy level, except the zone where you're alone against 3 black elites.

Anyone played halo and thinks like me?
I haven't even beaten it on normal 8-)
RE: Halo: Legendary by Millenium_edition on 08-29-2004 at 01:00 AM

rofl :) that shotgun really is the most handy weapon ever made ;)

RE: Halo: Legendary by Joe on 08-29-2004 at 01:04 AM

sure is, but i'll own with a pistol any day

RE: Halo: Legendary by Plik on 08-29-2004 at 01:21 AM

Tank any day :).
Im stuck on easy or summit :-$

RE: Halo: Legendary by Joe on 08-29-2004 at 01:33 AM

tank's for people who can't stand their ground on feet

:refuck:

RE: Halo: Legendary by Plik on 08-29-2004 at 01:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by atownjoe
tank's for people who can't stand their ground on feet
8-)
maybe but blowing the hell out of you cockey mates is the best :D
RE: Halo: Legendary by Joe on 08-29-2004 at 01:45 AM

you said it :banana:

also, gotta love flippin' Ghosts

RE: RE: Halo: Legendary by Pyroteq on 08-29-2004 at 02:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by madman66
Tank any day :).
Im stuck on easy or summit :-$

Haha tanks suck vs a ghost...

Halo was so easy i did it all on ledgendary you can run through most of it without any trouble, the hardest level was probly...i dont know 343 guilty spark took me a while and the libary was hard because there was so many flood...
RE: Halo: Legendary by user27089 on 08-29-2004 at 09:19 AM

What is the end video like, if you complete the game in legendary you get an extra 15 seconds in the video,

I will try and do this, I now have another controller again, so me and sam will complete it.

RE: Halo: Legendary by Pyroteq on 08-29-2004 at 09:21 AM

its like one extra scene, its funny, i wont give it away but the boasting ability that youve finished it on ledgendary is more worthwhile than the exta 15 seconds of film.

RE: Halo: Legendary by user27089 on 08-29-2004 at 09:56 AM

Please can you tell us, do you think me and my mate completing it on legendary is very worthwhile, because if not i'm not going to do it, but the thing is, do you have to complete all of the levels because i hate level 2: halo, and the truth and reconciliation is murder on legendary.

Do I only need to complete the first and last levels?

RE: Halo: Legendary by Millenium_edition on 08-29-2004 at 10:35 AM

finish everything in easy, then do the last one on legendary ;) you'll get a nice extra 15 secs... that's why i did it actually ;)

RE: RE: Halo: Legendary by Pyroteq on 08-29-2004 at 11:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Please can you tell us, do you think me and my mate completing it on legendary is very worthwhile

do you have to complete all of the levels because i hate level 2: halo, and the truth and reconciliation is murder on legendary.

Do I only need to complete the first and last levels?

Yes. It's worthwile.

No, you only have to complete the last level. e.g finish all the levels on easy then do the maw on ledgendary.
RE: Halo: Legendary by user27089 on 08-30-2004 at 12:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
Yes. It's worthwile.

No, you only have to complete the last level. e.g finish all the levels on easy then do the maw on ledgendary.

Is it really hard, because I know that its very easy on easy, so is it just hard on legendary, the only bad part of that level is when they're in the dining room and the little guys have the hunters guns, and they explode when you kill them, its just mayhem, after that, its  pretty much shooting, then the flood come, thats horrible, then its driving :) Which is simple. I think it may be quite hard, but hey, I need a challenge.
RE: Halo: Legendary by The One on 08-30-2004 at 01:28 PM

Bad luck if this spoils it for everyone, but...

http://files.bungie.org/Halo_legendary_outro_full.wmv

That has the Legendary Outro in it, if you are interested.

RE: Halo: Legendary by user27089 on 08-30-2004 at 01:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by The One
Bad luck if this spoils it for everyone, but...

http://files.bungie.org/Halo_legendary_outro_full.wmv

That has the Legendary Outro in it, if you are interested.

Thankyou, now I won't have to get bored with the last level, where did you find this :|
RE: Halo: Legendary by Millenium_edition on 08-30-2004 at 03:00 PM

quote:
Is it really hard, because I know that its very easy on easy, so is it just hard on legendary, the only bad part of that level is when they're in the dining room and the little guys have the hunters guns, and they explode when you kill them, its just mayhem, after that, its  pretty much shooting, then the flood come, thats horrible, then its driving Which is simple. I think it may be quite hard, but hey, I need a challenge.
That dining room with the black elites is the hardest part, honestly... once that done you can shoot everyone with a shotgun ;)
RE: Halo: Legendary by user27089 on 08-30-2004 at 03:30 PM

quote:

That dining room with the black elites is the hardest part, honestly... once that done you can shoot everyone with a shotgun ;)
I love killing all of these mass aliens, its more fun, I will do it in a minute just for the satisfaction of completing that level on legendary, and viewing the video with better quality.

I always like the hunters, they are more fun to kill, heres a tip, stand still, wait for the hunter to run at you, move out of the way, turn around and shoot him in the orange bit around its waste, it will kill him in one, I think there is also a part around its neck.
RE: Halo: Legendary by Millenium_edition on 08-30-2004 at 03:33 PM

wooohooo i just finished AoCR in legendary... it took me 3 hours and a lot of medipacks and a lot of sniper ammo but I did it! :banana:

RE: Halo: Legendary by user27089 on 08-30-2004 at 03:46 PM

quote:
wooohooo i just finished AoCR in legendary... it took me 3 hours and a lot of medipacks and a lot of sniper ammo but I did it! :banana:

Whats AoCR, which level is it............  I can't wait, i'm playing halo 2 on wednesday :)
RE: Halo: Legendary by Millenium_edition on 08-30-2004 at 03:48 PM

AoCR = assault on control room. snow, bridges and a hell lot of aliens... it's the longest level in the game. it's the fifth level btw

... halo 2 :drool:

RE: Halo: Legendary by user27089 on 08-30-2004 at 03:56 PM

quote:
AoCR = assault on control room. snow, bridges and a hell lot of aliens... it's the longest level in the game. it's the fifth level btw

... halo 2 :drool:

Thats a great level, when you get to fly the banshee right? Thats my favourite level, I might go and play on it now, and yea, I'm going to the European Games Network 2004 on wednesday, Vazza gave me some tickets to it.
RE: Halo: Legendary by MC Inferno on 08-30-2004 at 03:59 PM

Theres some thing in london next month called star gamers live or something, but you can play halo 2 there, 2 months before it comes out. (Fast Show style) Which is nice.

RE: Halo: Legendary by user27089 on 08-30-2004 at 04:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
Theres some thing in london next month called star gamers live or something, but you can play halo 2 there, 2 months before it comes out. (Fast Show style) Which is nice.

Thats what i'm going to, it starts on wednesday, http://www.gamestarslive.com I'm going as a vip
RE: Halo: Legendary by matty on 08-30-2004 at 04:24 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno

Thats what i'm going to, it starts on wednesday, http://www.gamestarslive.com I'm going as a vip
London England? Or in Canada
RE: Halo: Legendary by toddy on 08-30-2004 at 04:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty.

London England? Or in Canada

England
RE: Halo: Legendary by Pyroteq on 08-31-2004 at 01:10 AM

oh oh i wana live in england now dam england halo 2 come to australia!!! Were better ;)

RE: Halo: Legendary by user27089 on 09-01-2004 at 10:18 AM

I should be at the event right now, but guess what I'm not :dodgy: sorry no halo 2 pictures or anything, I feel like flipping, it sucks, my parents sed last night, oh you're not going now ¬_¬ dodgy crap, I really am sincerely annoyed, I'm dissapointed.