Shoutbox

two guys playing Doom III - funny video - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: two guys playing Doom III - funny video (/showthread.php?tid=30658)

two guys playing Doom III - funny video by CookieRevised on 08-29-2004 at 07:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by http://www.betaconnect.com/

Video : Doom 3 [Funny Video]
Since the release of DOOM 3 a lot of people have purchased the game and are having fun. A video which was uploaded to a website had footage of two teenager boys playing DOOM 3. You should check out their reactions to the game. They seem to be horrified... LOL! My favourite guy in the video is the blond guy sitting down on the right. Recommended!

Video: Doom 3 Funny Video
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by Kryptonate on 08-29-2004 at 09:11 AM

:rofl: great one. Look like 2 girls when they scream ¬¬ especially the one with his Hard Rock cafe shirt.

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by Eljay on 08-29-2004 at 09:14 AM

seen it b4 but still funny :rofl:

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by Chestah on 08-29-2004 at 09:38 AM

hahahahaha classic :P

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by user27089 on 08-29-2004 at 09:48 AM

Hahahahaha :lol: thats made my sick day :cry:

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by RaceProUK on 08-29-2004 at 10:25 AM

OMG, they have no self-control at all! If I had that game, you wouldn't find me screaming like a girl.

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by user27089 on 08-29-2004 at 10:29 AM

Why are they screaming like a girl, games like that aren't exactly scary are they, they probably won't sleep ever again, why did they record them screaming.

* user27089 thinks its a setup :dodgy:

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by CookieRevised on 08-29-2004 at 02:44 PM

If that is fake then they are the best actors I have ever seen........ not likely...

RE: RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by seany on 08-29-2004 at 11:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Why are they screaming like a girl, games like that aren't exactly scary are they, they probably won't sleep ever again, why did they record them screaming.

* traxor thinks its a setup :dodgy:

indeed, its a serious setup, yeah the game can make you jump... but they are completely acting, why would they record it otherwise? why would they scream thier heads off? i never even went 'ahh' or anything once when playing it, never took my hands off the keyboard or anything, so its a setup unless they are real wimps and you cant be a bigger wimp than me :)
RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by Grue on 08-29-2004 at 11:54 PM

Yeah it is definitely a setup. The game only made me jump when i was playing it alone in the dark after midnight with headphones on. Other then that the game is not scary at all especially if you are with someone else and the lights are on.

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by seany on 08-30-2004 at 12:07 AM

lol even more than that, i _think_ i can hear them with the plasma gun.... thats far on enough to the point where its no longer any surprises

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by CookieRevised on 08-30-2004 at 04:34 PM

ermmm.... as someone who deals with actors every day, I can tell you that this is not fake.... Those a real emotions... it's not that 99% of you find it not scary that nobody will....

The thing you see isn't acted... you can even see that by their other body language...

Also, if it was fake: Then they are the best young actors I have EVER seen. Although, if it was faked, then why do they look sometimes for an instant to the camera? If they can act that good, then surely they can surpress the urge to look directly into the camera.... So again, conclussion, not fake...

It can be a "setup" though, and proberly is: They obviously know about the cam (they look at it several times)... but why wouldn't you record it? People do silly stuff all the time (like recording how one jumps out of a window)...

Also, it is quite possible that their parents or sister or whatever said to them: "You should see yourself, just rediculus"
two guys: "no we are not"
parents: "yes you are... lets record yourself, when you play"
two guys: "we don't believe you, we are normal.... :D"
parents: "so, we can record it?"
two guys: "pfff, sure"

And how it got on the net? Well everybody knows how "safe" things on the computer are when you have a "good friend" or a "sister" which has access to the pc....

In short: I work in the theater bussiness and believe me, those are real emotions, that isn't faked...

Edit: OMG... I just analyzed a totaly rediculus video :P ..... I need a life....

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by MC Inferno on 08-30-2004 at 04:44 PM

Soz Cookie, i saw this AGES ago, and it's not real. still pretty funny though.... Hidind behind the pillow? hahaha :lol:

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by CookieRevised on 08-30-2004 at 05:09 PM

because you saw this ages ago, it isn't real? ^o)

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by MC Inferno on 08-30-2004 at 05:11 PM

No, but I've seen it loads of times :D

RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by Deansweb2004 on 08-31-2004 at 10:18 PM

lol, that videclip is soo funny thx ...

RE: RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by Titty on 08-31-2004 at 10:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by leejeffery
seen it b4 but still funny :rofl:

Because I sent it to you. Hah ;p
RE: two guys playing Doom III - funny video by Deansweb2004 on 08-31-2004 at 10:33 PM

yep lol