Shoutbox

is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing (/showthread.php?tid=30891)

is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by irish_king on 09-02-2004 at 07:38 PM

is there a plugin that shows the current winamp song as your nickname?

but it also shows your name like this:

irishking - Now Playing: D12 - How Come

is there a plugin that does that?

RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by toddy on 09-02-2004 at 07:47 PM

messenger plus can tell your what song you are playing in winamp !

quote:
(!WAT)

RE: RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by irish_king on 09-02-2004 at 07:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
messenger plus can tell your what song you are playing in winamp !

quote:
(!WAT)

how do i set it up, to make it switch everytime the song changes?
RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by Tochjo on 09-02-2004 at 08:11 PM

Take a look at CookieRevised's reply to is there an amip like thing in msg plus for plug-ins which can automatically change your name :)

RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by RebelSean on 09-02-2004 at 08:58 PM

Also heres another thing that Atownjoe made/sent to me...Instructions are in the file, it puts whats playing in your nick and checks whats playing every 9 seconds and if a new song is playing it changes your nick...:)

RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by toddy on 09-02-2004 at 09:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sean
Also heres another thing that Atownjoe made/sent to me...Instructions are in the file, it puts whats playing in your nick and checks whats playing every 9 seconds and if a new song is playing it changes your nick...:)

that doesn't updates 3 times and only after 9 seconds, so its not very useful
RE: RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by irish_king on 09-02-2004 at 09:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
Take a look at CookieRevised's reply to is there an amip like thing in msg plus for plug-ins which can automatically change your name :)

which one works with the latest version of msn?
RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by Joe on 09-02-2004 at 11:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
Originally posted by Sean

that doesn't updates 3 times and only after 9 seconds, so its not very useful

actually, it's useful for those who don't wanna download a plugin and set it up, plus it changes the song every nine seconds and doean't stop @ 3 times... it continuossly goes until you close the message box you typed the quicktext in... notice at the bottom it says /nowplaying, which would enter the quick text and start it over infinitely

RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by CookieRevised on 09-02-2004 at 11:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by irish_king
which one works with the latest version of msn?
As far as I know, all of them.... check the threads for detailed info about the particular plugin....
RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by -dt- on 09-03-2004 at 04:02 AM

www.messengerdiscovery.com MD has a winamp nick changer thing in it to activate it you just use !winamp nick

RE: RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by irish_king on 09-03-2004 at 03:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
www.messengerdiscovery.com MD has a winamp nick changer thing in it to activate it you just use !winamp nick

how do i get the installation key? it asks me for it?
RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by Millenium_edition on 09-03-2004 at 03:32 PM

the MD site is down so you can't get one for the moment :(

RE: RE: is there a plugin that show the winamp song that is playing by irish_king on 09-03-2004 at 03:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
the MD site is down so you can't get one for the moment :(

do you know what the site is so hat i can check sometime today?