Shoutbox

Favorite Messenger Version - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Favorite Messenger Version (/showthread.php?tid=30939)

Favorite Messenger Version by michael_m91 on 09-03-2004 at 10:57 PM

Ok... I think the Subject Explains It. Name your favorite messenger version, and if you can, tell us why.

Note: Do Not Put Your Favorite Messenger Plus Version Here There's One At Favorite Messenger Plus Version.

RE: Favorite Messenger Version by RebelSean on 09-03-2004 at 11:08 PM

I'd have to say that 6.0 is the best out there. My reasons: All the emoticons, specialy the animated ones, and all the special options and stuff. Generally I love everything about it!

RE: Favorite Messenger Version by Plik on 09-03-2004 at 11:48 PM

Shouldn't the options be radio buttons, or are we allowd to have all of them as our favorites :P

RE: RE: Favorite Messenger Version by michael_m91 on 09-04-2004 at 12:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by madman66
Shouldn't the options be radio buttons, or are we allowd to have all of them as our favorites :P

I had that debate with my self too. Because I like them all but my favorites are 1.0 and 6.0. do you think it should be Radio buttons?

RE: Favorite Messenger Version by Apatik on 09-04-2004 at 12:21 AM

why did you post the same thread in two forums? -_-

i can't remember what the older versions of msn looked like lol.. :-/ though i'm using it since version 3.0 i think *-)

RE: RE: Favorite Messenger Version by michael_m91 on 09-04-2004 at 02:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Apatik
why did you post the same thread in two forums?

It's not the same thread, they're similar thoe, This one is MSN Messenger, and the other one Is Messenger PLUS. Small difference and they are in different forums because they belong there
RE: Favorite Messenger Version by Twan on 09-04-2004 at 05:10 AM

6.0  how more options, how better for me :) also this time I am very suprised that so much had been chosen..  like older versions are good or something :S

RE: Favorite Messenger Version by marissa on 09-04-2004 at 06:32 AM

shoulda just did msn messenger "6.x" or "5.x" or something :p i dont know, just my input :p

RE: Favorite Messenger Version by michael_m91 on 09-04-2004 at 06:34 AM

Good Point Didn't Think Of That Thoe And If I Change it Doesn't it make Me Reset Votes

RE: Favorite Messenger Version by crank on 09-04-2004 at 07:57 AM

4.0 was easy to change if you get what i mean... spying on convo's by adding yourself to the conversation and then block both persons and stuff like that and stuff like that.

RE: Favorite Messenger Version by michael_m91 on 09-04-2004 at 08:01 AM

Just Incase any of you didn't know... You Can Choose More Than 1. But this is your Favorite Messenger Version so Please Choose You Top Favorites not all of them.

;)

RE: Favorite Messenger Version by Millenium_edition on 09-04-2004 at 08:59 AM

4.6.... simply because it was much cleaner than that stupid 6.x

RE: Favorite Messenger Version by Choli on 09-04-2004 at 11:09 AM

I prefer Messenger 6. It has many interesting things (CEs, DPs, handwritting (with a plugins of course, etc...)

RE: Favorite Messenger Version by EvilSeph on 09-04-2004 at 04:50 PM

MSN Messenger 8, what's the point of this? Chances are people will like the latest MSN Messenger..you can't really choose the "best" if new versions are going to come out.. *shrug*, just my opinion.