Shoutbox

Favorite Messenger Plus Version - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Favorite Messenger Plus Version (/showthread.php?tid=30940)

Favorite Messenger Plus Version by michael_m91 on 09-03-2004 at 11:08 PM

Ok... I think the Subject Explains It. Name your favorite Messenger Plus version, and if you can, tell us why.

Note: Do Not Put Your Favorite MSN Messenger Version Here There's One For That At Favorite MSN Messenger Version.

RE: Favorite Messenger Plus Version by RebelSean on 09-03-2004 at 11:14 PM

Mine is the 2 and 3 versions. Generally, because of all the awesome features in both versions....:)

RE: Favorite Messenger Plus Version by WDZ on 09-03-2004 at 11:43 PM

WTF? The newest one is obviously the best... :p

It just keeps improving all the time... :dodgy:

RE: Favorite Messenger Plus Version by Chrono on 09-04-2004 at 12:08 AM

yip, 30 owns :P

RE: RE: Favorite Messenger Plus Version by michael_m91 on 09-04-2004 at 12:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bach_m
what the hell is the point of this? just for useless spam?

No... I'm just wondering what everyone Likes, thats why I asked What's everyones favorite version. If i wanted to spam i'd use the spam forum.
RE: Favorite Messenger Plus Version by CookieRevised on 09-04-2004 at 04:37 AM

well, if you think logicaly, 99% of everybody will say "latest version".... same with Messenger version (but a bit less, say 80%....)

RE: RE: Favorite Messenger Plus Version by michael_m91 on 09-04-2004 at 04:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
well, if you think logicaly, 99% of everybody will say "latest version".... same with Messenger version (but a bit less, say 80%....)

I guess or at least with Messenger Plus, but Messenger Some people liked 1.0 or 2.0, thats why I allowed the pole to have multiple Choice, to Pick Your Favortie.

We All Love All The Versions But I Want Everybody to Pick Their Favorites... Like With Me it's Messenger 1.0 and 6.0 but Messenger Plus 3 Is My Favorite of all The Messenger Plus Versions
RE: Favorite Messenger Plus Version by Twan on 09-04-2004 at 05:07 AM

why are there 4 votes for 1.0 and 5 votes for 2.0 :dodgy:  any normal person would say 3.0 off course :dodgy:

RE: Favorite Messenger Plus Version by Choli on 09-04-2004 at 11:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
WTF? The newest one is obviously the best... :p

It just keeps improving all the time... :dodgy:
the same here :)
RE: Favorite Messenger Plus Version by Anubis on 09-04-2004 at 11:23 AM

Total Agreement with the updated is the best idea.
The only possible negative thing that some people may not like about the newer versions is the sponsor program, but I've never had a problem with optional ad-ware...and in experience I've had only a small minority (who maybe don't fully understand what optional ad-ware is) have ever had a problem with it.
Since no features have been taken out of Messenger Plus ever, 3.0 has to be the best version, it's just that simple to me.
However I'd be interested to see some arguments to as why older versions are better...

RE: Favorite Messenger Plus Version by Choli on 09-04-2004 at 11:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
The only possible negative thing that some people may not like about the newer versions is the sponsor program, but I've never had a problem with optional ad-ware...
anyway, the sponsor comes with plus since 2.10 or 2.20, so it shouldn't be a reason to like older versions more than current ones.