Shoutbox

List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet (/showthread.php?tid=31024)

List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by .Roy on 09-05-2004 at 06:20 PM

I play Warcraft III TFT
I play on LordAeron (west)
Username: DangerXone

How about you??

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by toddy on 09-05-2004 at 06:26 PM

Halo 2, half life, Videogames in general

and also theres other list games sites (search for them, coz i can't be arsed too)

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Pr0xY on 09-05-2004 at 08:17 PM

Only Unreal and AOF2...
username: pr0xy_nuk3r

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Twan on 09-05-2004 at 08:29 PM

only UT2k4.. but i always get in last place because i am a terrible player.. last time i played unreal was already 2 months ago :S

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Vantage on 09-05-2004 at 10:44 PM

Medal Of Honor: Allied Assult
Medal Of Honor: Allied Assult Breakthrough
Battle Field 1942: secret weapons of WWII
Far Cry
Call Of Duty

Username: Vantage

im a Gaming fanatic

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by .blade// on 09-05-2004 at 11:25 PM

I play:
Half-Life
Counter-Striker
(all the other included Half-Life mods)
Halo (once in a while)
Tribes
Gunbound
AOE 2
AOE 2: expansion
and a few other once in a blue moon.

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by FadeToBlack on 09-06-2004 at 12:44 AM

only
Command and Conquer: Generals
Gunbound
dont really play much games these days

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Pr0xY on 09-06-2004 at 03:18 AM

oh, and I play Worms World Party Online.  that is a really fun game.  Have any of you played it before?

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Chrono on 09-06-2004 at 04:13 AM

i still play Red Alert 2 :chrongue:

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by st0rm on 09-06-2004 at 06:15 AM

lol i still play quake 3 online...usually under aliases cuz this retard played under my name n was abusing my frenz online so i changed...was really weird buh yerr

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Dan0208 on 09-06-2004 at 07:19 AM

Age Of Empires
Age Of Empires 2
Age Of Empires 2: The conquerors
Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six Rogue Spear
Counterstrike and BF occasionally

Usually all under the username of Dan0208
Would be interested in playing any of you in these games once my exams finish.

Oh and i play Hardware Online Arena, as "Daniel Bowden" and Need For Speed Underground as "DAN13LB" on the playstation 2 network adaptor as, (dont you hate it when your regular name is already taken :P)

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by .Roy on 09-06-2004 at 11:21 AM

Red alert 2 is a fun game i used to play it but then i lost my cd key :-/ so i cant play it anymore.. i like having a base surrounded my prism towers

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Chop on 09-06-2004 at 01:18 PM

I play Counter Strike 1.6 No-Steam (a)
Username: Gerardo_cm2

I only has that game right now.

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by .Roy on 09-06-2004 at 01:31 PM

cool :-D i want that game.. but i dont understand how u install it.. like the internet wont work or something like that

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by RebelSean on 09-06-2004 at 01:38 PM

I guese this is okay but..

All pogo.com games

Usernames: XxRebelSeanxX, Sean3182917,Sean2oo9, xSeanDaRebelx, XxWhackaSeanxX,star01288,XxSlopKingxX....(I have so many cause I play in alot of leagues lol)

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by user13774 on 09-06-2004 at 02:34 PM

The only game I play online a lot is Warcraft 3 TFT:

I play on Northrend, account name: Markus.B

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by .Roy on 09-06-2004 at 03:52 PM

wow 500 wins that is a lot :-P i am lvl 13 with 1 icon.. soon ill get more :-D

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Omar on 09-06-2004 at 03:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
i still play Red Alert 2 :chrongue:

I thought you said that if somebody created another videogames thread, it was going to be deleted... :P
RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by .Roy on 09-06-2004 at 03:55 PM

its not a video game! its pc games and its internet so we can see if we play together.. Dont Be a Popper Scooper

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Pr0xY on 09-06-2004 at 07:23 PM

So I take it no one has ever played any of the Worms games then?  Well if any of you do, PM me cause I'm always looking for someone to play against over the net. 

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Garndell on 09-07-2004 at 03:37 AM

Diablo2 LOD: Europe
Dawn of War Beta: Garndell
Operation Flaspoint: [sT]-Garndell on Gamespy Arcade
Delta Force Black Hawk Down Team Sabre: DC-Garndell on Private Servers
Doom3: Garndell on LAN
Total Annihilation: [sT]-Garndell on Gamespy Arcade
Star Trek Armada 2: [sT]-Garndell on Gamespy Arcade

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by .Roy on 09-07-2004 at 03:09 PM

i used to play Diablo 3 Lod.. To bad you arent on west :-P then we can be in same channel m,auaha

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by TGG on 09-07-2004 at 05:16 PM

diablo 2 (wanna get LOD)
Username:fwedewick

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by user27089 on 09-07-2004 at 05:45 PM

I used to play edrugtrader

my name was traxor, as it is for everything.

i have age of empires gold (inc. expansion), age of empires 2 thats about it .

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Chop on 09-22-2004 at 06:56 AM

I have just bought Phantasy Star Online 3 for the gc, but i will start playing on december, i guess my username will be Gerardo_Cm2 ;)

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Pyroteq on 09-22-2004 at 07:02 AM

Counter-Strike 1.5
Half Life
AOE2
AOE2:Expansion
AOM
AOM:Expansion
Red Faction
Worms Wold Party
Rainbow Six (Hardly play it)
Diablo II       (Hardly play it)
Mu                (Hardly play it)

User name on all of them is somthing like Scone or $c0n3...e.t.c

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by paperless on 09-22-2004 at 10:42 AM

UT2k3(Gonna get 2k4 soon) as Manfred
America's Army as [Negative]_CraC.KeD_(Gonna take out the negative coz the clan scrumbled)
Age Of mythology : The titans
THats All

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Idium on 10-23-2004 at 08:10 PM

I play UT
i am known as Solidus or Loki

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by .Roy on 10-23-2004 at 08:57 PM

i play Enemy-territory known as goku

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by _Humphreys on 10-23-2004 at 09:05 PM

The pc games I play online are :

AOE 2 With Conqs Expansion
Combat Flight Sim 1 and 2

I love AOE though me thinks it's the best thing Microsoft has ever made lol.
:clap:

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Lt.Col.DraGon on 10-23-2004 at 10:32 PM

My list is pretty big...

• Medal of Honor Allied Assault -- BlueDraGon
  • Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead -- BlueDraGon
  • Battlefield 1942 -- BlueDraGon
  • Battlefield Vietnam -- [-TFS-]|Å|DraGon
  • Warcraft III -- Metal_Slug
  • Warcraft III The Frozen Throne -- Lt.Col.DraGon
  • Star Wars Jedi Knight II -- -<(TFJ)>-~Dr@Gon~
  • Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy -- -<(TFJ)>-~Dr@Gon~
  • Wolfenstein Enemy Territory -- BlueDraGon
  • Return To Castle Wolfenstein -- BlueDraGon

Thats probably it i think.
RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Concord Dawn on 10-24-2004 at 02:14 AM

Eat this big listers: :refuck:

Counterstrike
UT2004
Gunbound
Need for Speed Underground
Age of Empires
Age of Empires Rise of Rome
Age of Empires 2
Age of Empires 2 Age of Conquerors
Age of Mythology
Age of Mythology The Titans Expansion
Earth's Special Forces (DBZ-based HL mod)
Worms World Party(not installed anymore)
James Bond: Everything or Nothing
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Paper Mario 2
Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos

As you can see, I have no life, and no homework. ;)

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by Pipish on 10-24-2004 at 09:44 AM

i used to play

aoe
aom
most of the age of empires cause i love it its great so yer now i just cant be bothered and yer i was known as pipish

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by TGG on 10-24-2004 at 09:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chaotic_Shield
James Bond: Everything or Nothing
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Paper Mario 2

Its Pc games your ment to be listing :undecided:
RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by FrozernFire on 10-24-2004 at 01:20 PM

UT 2004 *demo* i want full version!
gunbound
both usernames are FrozernFire
i luv onslaught in ut! putting spider mines on manta wings :)

it's the holidays for me :banana:

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by .Roy on 11-05-2004 at 10:39 PM

I also play gunbound.. But i have a question.. How do u get that siggy that tells wha tlevel you are and stuff like that?

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by .blade// on 11-05-2004 at 10:50 PM

I like my list :banana: ...:P

• Age of Empires (Somewhere...)
  • Age of Empires IIhe Conquerors Expansion
  • Gunbound
  • SimCity 2000 :refuck:
  • Sims 2
  • Halo
  • Tribes 1 (it's still fun :P)
  • Worms World Party (Somewhere...)
  • Pocket Tanks (Somewhere...)
  • Counter-Strike +  Counter-Strike: Source (:drool:)
  • Half-Life + Half-Life: Source
  • Several Half-Life mods + Several Half-Life 2 mods (when HL2 is released) (:drool:)
  • Half-Life 2 (when it's released) (:drool:)
  • Mess.be games patch :refuck:
  • A few game demos.

I go by Blade or gigablade77 on all these.

And a few others I believe ^o)

And for Xbox ;):
  • Halo
  • Halo 2: LE :drool:
  • Midtown Madness 3
  • KoToR
  • Mech Assault
  • Crimson Skies
  • Brute Force

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by ZrednaZ on 11-08-2004 at 07:48 PM

I generally don't play much, but when I do:

Call of Duty
MOHAAS
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Elasto Mania
Empire Earth TAOC
Codename Eagle
.. and even some Sims 2 once in a while :$

And, as you may have guessed, I go by the name "ZrednaZ" ;)

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by saralk on 11-08-2004 at 09:53 PM

i still play old skool Unreal Tornament, and my username is sazzzzzzzzzzzz

RE: List your online Pc Games and your username and where you play it on the internet by ShawnZ on 11-08-2004 at 11:29 PM

xbox live gamertag: iiShzii
forgot my redmoon and diablo usernames