Shoutbox

Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? (/showthread.php?tid=31038)

Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by Sizzleman45 on 09-06-2004 at 01:57 AM

Come on i don't want stuffplu:@g ng!!

RE: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by banky on 09-06-2004 at 01:58 AM

yes there is wtbwplug but dont work wit msgplus! 3+ and dont work wit 6.1 and ^  i think

RE: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by FrozernFire on 09-06-2004 at 03:08 AM

wat is so bad about spng?

RE: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by Gergith on 09-06-2004 at 04:33 AM

nothigns bad, its just would be nice to have a plugin that was JUST that if you dont need any of the other features.. it would be EVEN better if there was one without the need for plus!

RE: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by FrozernFire on 09-06-2004 at 10:16 AM

without the need of plus means a whole new program. not really worth the time just for one patch

RE: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by Gergith on 09-06-2004 at 02:45 PM

were not making a problem, just if you wanted to buy a hunting knife, would you settle for a hunting knife with a magnifying glass, bottle opener, cumpass, mirror, and all that?

like if ALL i want is the function to have bigger DP's having to install plus, and your plugin (which i personally use) just for one feature seems a bit much if thats all you want.. im talking about for the people where they dont want anything else, it seems useless and extra. i want it for all my friends who ask me, explaining how to install plus, and then a plugin, just is far too much, for both them and me

RE: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by Millenium_edition on 09-06-2004 at 03:17 PM

in short... no there isn't... but i tought msn shell did this kind of stuff?

RE: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by riahc4 on 09-06-2004 at 03:32 PM

Please you cant tell me theres not ONE feature of plus u dont use, and that u dont use more than one of Stuffplug-NGs features....

RE: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by Gergith on 09-06-2004 at 08:09 PM

honestly no offense, but you people just dont seem to understand it, yes blasphemer, your program does it, and does it well, but it doesnt JUST do that, it does a whole whack of cool shit, that some people just dont want. like i said, i use your plugin, but im tlaking about people who are computer illiterate, and would like a very simple way to do so, 1 program/patch... it would be like using plus! just for the ad removal, thats silly, you might as well find a patch to do the one job you need

RE: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by R1tjuh on 09-06-2004 at 09:15 PM

MSNSHELL doesnt fully work with the new msn messenger ;) altough it does make you avatar huge

RE: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by Dreky on 09-06-2004 at 11:28 PM

Oh well then, just give them the website to stuffplug and they can figure it out themselves like we all did.

RE: Isn't there a diffrent plug in to enlarge your msn display picture? by Gergith on 09-07-2004 at 12:49 AM

why doesnt anyone see how usefull this would be.. *Shrug* whatever, i personally dont need it so i dont really care, but if its already existing within a plgin, im SURE it cant be that hard to be done stand alone with the exisiting code, but i personally cannot code it, so whatever, ill take what i can get. untill then, im using stuff plugin