Shoutbox

WhatPulse Program Login? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: WhatPulse Program Login? (/showthread.php?tid=31075)

WhatPulse Program Login? by ayjay on 09-06-2004 at 06:56 PM

Hi, I signed up for whatpulse and downloaded the program etc, but when i type my username and password in the program and press get account information the ok button is not abled.
Can anyone help please?

RE: WhatPulse Program Login? by RebelSean on 09-06-2004 at 07:02 PM

Did you join the messenger plus team? did you activate your account with whatpulse??

Hmm, it seems the pulsing  is down yet again. I can't pulse, thats probably the reason why...:dodgy:

* RebelSean slaps whatpulse servers around a bit with a large trout.

RE: WhatPulse Program Login? by Pr0xY on 09-06-2004 at 07:11 PM

deej, I am at this exact moment having problems with it too. 

Sean, When I try to log on to the program, it says this "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">".  When I try to edit my sig, it says half the time that I'm not a registered user, and the other half that I haven't pulsed yet.  I was able to log on the program once, and I did pulse, but I the whatpulse website says I have not. 

Anyways, I dont mean to complain, I'm just giving the information just incase it is of some use.  Thanks. 

RE: WhatPulse Program Login? by RebelSean on 09-06-2004 at 07:13 PM

Yup it says that when you logon/logoff and try to log back on...NOTE TO WHATPULSE USERS: If you dont want to lose your current keys and clicks, I would advise u not to logoff your account cause you will lose them....:)