Shoutbox

What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... (/showthread.php?tid=31080)

What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Pr0xY on 09-06-2004 at 07:36 PM

What is your all time favorite Super Nintendo game and why?

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo... by dotNorma on 09-06-2004 at 07:38 PM

Super Mario Allstart :cheesy:

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Vantage on 09-06-2004 at 09:06 PM

Ta mere

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Eljay on 09-07-2004 at 06:18 AM

game: F-Zero
reason: coz its gr8 :cheesy:

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Chrono on 09-07-2004 at 06:26 AM

Chrono Trigger of course (Y)

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Huuf on 09-07-2004 at 08:08 AM

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

no reason to explain why :p

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by kangie on 09-07-2004 at 10:24 AM

Legend of Zelda : links awakening (i had it for gameboy....)

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by HemaOne on 09-07-2004 at 01:00 PM

Sorry guys for me its gotta be Super mario world:cheesy:

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Mithrandir on 09-07-2004 at 02:05 PM

Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2 !!! (Y)

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by tony on 09-07-2004 at 03:36 PM

Donkey Kong Country 3!![Image: rocknana.gif]

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by user27089 on 09-07-2004 at 04:06 PM

Super Mario Bro. definitely, I had a nintendo once lol, but we sold it before I got chance to use it :( Either way, I've always loved super mario brothers. Its just cool :D The latest games are way to cliché

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by belluso_316 on 09-07-2004 at 04:30 PM

Batman Return(H)

it was really good and i love to crash the bad guys agains the walls or the floor that was cool in that time(Y)

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by user27089 on 09-07-2004 at 05:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by belluso_316
Batman Return(H)

it was really good and i love to crash the bad guys agains the walls or the floor that was cool in that time(Y)

Wasn't that on the sega mega drive not the super nintendo :-/
RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Menthix on 09-07-2004 at 05:54 PM

Doom! no doubt.

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by user27089 on 09-07-2004 at 06:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
Doom! no doubt.

Nah, doom was never the best, it got boring after a while, Mario all the way :D the originals ...
RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Millenium_edition on 09-07-2004 at 06:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vantage
Ta mere
that would be "your mother" in french :-/

i'd go for street fighter 2, i played that endless days :o
RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Joe on 09-07-2004 at 06:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
Chrono Trigger of course (Y)
Indeed.
quote:
Originally posted by traxor

Super Mario Bro.
#2 on my list :cheesy:

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by kao on 09-08-2004 at 11:46 AM

o.0 Mario has no competition in this debate, he outright wins

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by sasquatch on 09-09-2004 at 05:37 AM

#5 Super Metroid - crazy 1st person shooter, and samus is hot ;) jkjk

#4 Chrono Trigger - reli good RPG that makes the Square Enix brand proud

#3 Legend of Zelda - classic game that will go down in history, Ganon was too easy tho

#2 Super Mario Bros. - by far the best side scrolling adventure in history, altho i dunno y they tried to make a movie outta it

#1 Final Fantasy III - musta played that game bout 10-15 times... man... good times

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Chrono on 09-09-2004 at 05:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Wasn't that on the sega mega drive not the super nintendo 
it was for the superNES too :P
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
Doom! no doubt.
doom for snes was very crappy tbh :undecided: u cant compare it to the pc version (Y)
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
i'd go for street fighter 2, i played that endless days 
same here! and i had Mortal Kombat 1, lol 7 fighters :lol: that was a nice game :P
quote:
Originally posted by sasquatch
#5 Super Metroid - crazy 1st person shooter, and samus is hot  jkjk
i remember the very first version of metroid for the Nintendo... they did never say if samus was male or female :P i was so intrigued :dodgy:

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Pyroteq on 09-09-2004 at 06:56 AM

owning a snes (that still works!! :p) and having somewhere between 50-100 games because thier all so cheap nowdays id have to say..

Mortal Kombat 3
Donkey Kong Country 2
Chrono Trigger
Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Would be my top 4.

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by chungster on 09-09-2004 at 10:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by sasquatch
#5 Super Metroid - crazy 1st person shooter, and samus is hot ;) jkjk

#4 Chrono Trigger - reli good RPG that makes the Square Enix brand proud

#3 Legend of Zelda - classic game that will go down in history, Ganon was too easy tho

#2 Super Mario Bros. - by far the best side scrolling adventure in history, altho i dunno y they tried to make a movie outta it

#1 Final Fantasy III - musta played that game bout 10-15 times... man... good times

ya final fantasy 3 is the best but is it 3 or 6? cuz i keep seeing it being called 3 and 6
RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Jhrono on 09-09-2004 at 11:01 AM

fifa 96 and Super mario Bros.

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by dwergs on 09-10-2004 at 12:49 PM

Absolute favorite: Super Metroid.
2nd: MK 3 and Alien 3.
3rd: Fifa 96.

I buy most of them 2nd hand on eBay, but are there any online shops where you can get the originals at a cheap price?

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Pr0xY on 09-10-2004 at 07:11 PM

Well I guess my favorite would be Super Mario RPG.  I always play that game.  Mario games rule SNES and NES, and then Donkey Kong comes second in the list for me. 

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Patchou on 09-10-2004 at 09:37 PM

There are so many.... probably Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3 (Secret of Mana and it's sequel, not released outside Japan). But the list is certainely not exaustive, the SNES has some of the best games ever created.

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by dotNorma on 09-12-2004 at 06:13 PM

Ohhh I forgot Super Metroid! That was hard :(

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Pr0xY on 09-12-2004 at 08:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
Nintendo are crap.

"I Know! Lets puit mario in every game we make! And better then that! Lets put in a princess you manage to get kidnapped by the same person!"

Fuck Off. :|
Well then if you dont like Nintendo dont make a spam post.  This thread is here to state your opinion on your favorite Super Nintendo game, if you dont have one or hate Super Nintendo, please don't post in this thread then.  thanks...

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Fraisie on 09-12-2004 at 09:13 PM

Zelda 3 : A Link to the Past !

How many times have I finished that game... It was awesome !!!

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Pappapishu on 09-14-2004 at 07:42 AM

the dragon ball ones

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Pr0xY on 09-17-2004 at 12:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pappapishu
the dragon ball ones
They made Dragon Ball games for Super Nintendo? I'll have to download one and try it.  What is the name of it?

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Patchou on 09-17-2004 at 03:57 AM

quote:
They made Dragon Ball games for Super Nintendo?
Ha... young people..... they all think Sony invented everything and it's sad :p
RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by ~INVASION~ on 09-17-2004 at 04:24 AM

super mario world all the fucking way i love it i love it i love it

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Grue on 09-17-2004 at 04:48 AM

Zelda: A link to the past and Donkey Kong Country are my two favorites

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Chrono on 09-17-2004 at 05:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by pr0xy
They made Dragon Ball games for Super Nintendo? I'll have to download one and try it.  What is the name of it?
haha yes, indeed the db games for the playstation are made based on those ones :P
The names? dunno just search for dragon ball z, cant be that hard :google:
RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Pr0xY on 09-18-2004 at 07:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Ha... young people..... they all think Sony invented everything and it's sad :p
Patchou, I never said Sony invented it. 

I still remember the old days of playing Dragon Ball games on Playstation one.  Those were the days...

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by Millenium_edition on 09-18-2004 at 07:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pr0xy
I still remember the old days of playing Dragon Ball games on Playstation one.  Those were the days...
i remember when PSOne was the leetest stuff to have... and i was reading about marvelous graphics (dead or alive 3) and the ps2 killer (xbox)...

those were the days...
RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by tda87 on 09-18-2004 at 09:52 PM

Chrono trigger, it's the best rpg in snes, then s-metroid and the super mario RPG

RE: What's your favorite Super Nintendo game... by teddytim on 09-19-2004 at 10:03 AM

chrono trigger and and secret of mana... those are the two games i have left for my snes and they arent leaving my gaming collection anytime soon