Shoutbox

How do i close tabs in STuffPlug NG - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: How do i close tabs in STuffPlug NG (/showthread.php?tid=31084)

How do i close tabs in STuffPlug NG by LibertyorDeath on 09-06-2004 at 11:07 PM

Ok installed tabbed msn but it doesnt work right so i decided to use the tabbed feature in the stuff plug well all i need to kno is how to close a tab without closing them all! thx

RE: How do i close tabs in STuffPlug NG by Luke T on 09-07-2004 at 01:14 AM

I think you can either use File > Close, or what I do: Type '/close'.

It would be nice if you could just double click on the tabs to close them (like in Firefox), would that be possible anyone? TB?

RE: How do i close tabs in STuffPlug NG by red3vil on 09-07-2004 at 01:29 AM

i would get a little confused if that was happening, normally i switch between full and minimized....

RE: How do i close tabs in STuffPlug NG by LibertyorDeath on 09-07-2004 at 01:52 AM

well i say middle click is best u can just push ur scollbar and they close like in cameno :D

RE: How do i close tabs in STuffPlug NG by Unknown... on 09-07-2004 at 02:03 AM

It would be good if it displayed the tabs like Lotus Notes does, with an 'x' at the end of each tab.
(Note: Seeing that this is an obvious graphical solution, and I haven't been here in ages, this has probably been suggested 1000 times before.)

The double-click on the tab is not intuitive, as I'd expect to restore up/down when I do that.
Perhaps double-click on the icon at the start of the tab (this is usual windows closing behaviour).

Not everyone has a middle mouse button / scroll wheel, so middle click is also not a good solution.

If you place an 'x' at the end of the tab, it will be obvious to all users.

RE: How do i close tabs in STuffPlug NG by user13774 on 09-07-2004 at 10:49 AM

You can simply press escape in the conversation you want to close, even with tabbed conversation (correct me if i'm wrong)

RE: How do i close tabs in STuffPlug NG by LibertyorDeath on 09-08-2004 at 02:27 AM

lol ur right lol DUHHH haha never thought of that :| thx

RE: How do i close tabs in STuffPlug NG by benjyrama on 09-08-2004 at 07:43 PM

God that is clever, thanx for that it's made my day:D